52

" jin hyung!" She yelled as he came running into the room with jungkook followed by the members. " What's wrong?!" They yelled in unison barging into the room. " Closet key. What's with the reaction?" She said taking the key from Jin.

" They probably thought I did something to you" he added with a chuckle. He got up and closed in on Jin and said," It's alright I know how you feel since I have a younger sister as well. But, I'm the one that's in love with her and I know she won't come back to me so nothing is going to happen, chill" he whispered the last part in jins ear but, was loud enough for Alesha to not hear but enough for the boys to know his words crystal clear. " It won't open" she cried. " You're still unable to open locks with keys " he said as he walked over to her. He held her hand that held the key and applied enough pressure to not hurt the girl but , enough to get the job done. "See that was easy" he said still holding her hand. She nodded as she opened it up. " You and baggy shirts are a never ending saga" he commented. " Well I stole it from them" she said sheepishly. " She used to wear her cousin's clothes because apparently they were comfortable. That was until her cousin's girlfriend mistook her as his other girlfriend and it was war until I stepped in" he said to the boys with a smile. The boys nervously laughed. Both of them were similar to each other. They both make moves that the boys can never predict. They make the boys flustered.

The boys decided to leave and around an hour later the boy left as well but not before setting up a date where in Alesha went out with him and his father provided that her hyung's gave her permission. He left after a hug and a quick wave in the boys direction whereas yoongi told him to come over for drinks before he goes to which he agrees and leaves. When the door is shut Alesha breaks into a wide smile. " Did you see that? He's still as sweet as ever. He even pecked me on the forehead. He even helped me pleat my saree and then..." She started rambling.
" He saw you wearing a saree? Like while changing?" Jin asked shocked. " Well I wore the blouse and kept the jeans on inside the bathroom. " She added. " Yep he saw her half naked" jungkook added dryly. " He just helped me pleat the saree. He didn't look at me while I came out of the bathroom or when I tucked in the saree!" She explained frantically. " But, that's not the point. In India, the husband helps his wife to pleat her saree. This was kind of cliche type of romantic. You know after he helped me we had this moment where we just locked eyes and dipped our heads in but, he just sighed and pecked my forehead for some reason. He even got my Polaroids... he even printed a few of our past couple pictures and.." she was saying at full speed before the glass that Jin held in his hand met the floor. "You guys almost kissed?" he asks angrily. "It was a moment so we could have but, he pecked my forehead" she said. "Why do you sound disappointed?" Jimin asks. "I'm not" she blushes. "Your face says otherwise." he retorts. "You're kids why would you almost kiss?!" Jin yelled. "This isn't the first though?" she says shamelessly. "What do you mean?" Jin glared. "We have kissed before. 9 month relationship. Remember?" she said. "Yahhh, is that your age to?!" he yells as Namjoon holds him back. "You're young for this" he says as he struggles holding Jin. " Yeah he's right" Jungkook added. "It's not like I'll be doing that anymore. So just chill" she said as her face drooped.

The boys now regretted. She was just opening up to them. "I'll be in my room" she said as she gets up and walks away. "Way to go" Yoongi said sarcastically. "I was being a good brother." Jin defended. "Yeah by yelling her ears off?" he replied. "Okay Jin calm down. Yoongi save your sarcasm for another day. And she is young to be doing this. But, she's mature mentally. She knows where to stop." Namjoon said. "I'll go check on her. You guys stay put." Jimin said. "Why are you the only one going?" Hobi whined. "Because I'm her favorite?" he replied smug. "She simps over me kiddo" Yoongi flaunts. "Too bad, not anymore. You didn't accidentally go through her YouTube history which was by the way filled with videos about me" Jimin smirked as he went off.