39

"When did you order anything?" Jin questioned. "It's from India. Since, we have no idea how long I'm staying here. It's something to make me feel less homesick." she said. 

"Oh wow , I think this is for you." she said pulling out some Kurta's. "You're going to look bomb in this" she grinned. "Is it supposed to be that long?" Yoongi questioned. "It's a kurta. Traditionally worn by men in India." she explained. "How did your family know our sizes?" Jungkook asked. "Indian aunties" she smirked.

 "This one's for you Jin. Whoa, she really favors you. Look at her giving you her prized limited edition cookbooks. I'm jealous." she said handing it to Jin. "I told you, I have my charm" he said.

 "Yoongi, this one is yours. Geez is there anything for me in here." she said handing Yoongi something resembling Jaipuri razai. "Looks hand woven to me. She really put in effort." Alesha said seemingly impressed by her mothers actions. 

"Jimin, this is yours." she said removing the cover and name tag off the gift. "What the actual-" she yelled. "You're getting VIP comic books that I haven't been able to even glance at? Woah Jinjja, who is her actual daughter here" she said angrily handing the book to a giggling Jimin.

 "Namjoon, I'm guessing this mythologies one is for you. Yup it is" she said after checking the name tag. "A box? Namjoon this one has your name as well. " she said handing it. He opened it to see a traditional dancing girl figurine which is said to bring luck. He held it high and twirled around with it. Jin took it away from Namjoon before the figurine broke. " Where are the things she said she sent for me?" Alesha groaned. "An Ayurveda facial box? Taehyung this one's yours." she said exhausted.

 "A hand woven tote bag. Hobi this is yours. Wait it has something in it." she said opening the zip. "A turn board" Hobi said excitedly. "Who is giving her these ideas?" Alesha mumbled. "Jungkook this one is yours. " she said handing out  a box as the others looked on curiously. " It has rings ! and figurines. Oh my good is  this us" he squealed. "It's a mini thanjavur doll. Classic mom move." Alesha said. "A scroll. " Namjoon said opening it. "It's unique and beautiful." he said. Alesha peeked in, "Tanjore painting, that's what they call it." she said.

"Oh my god!" Alesha yelled excitedly. "A saree!" she yelled grabbing at the neatly stacked materials. "Hey look at this! This is what I was supposed to wear at my farewell. " she said pouting as she held a black formal skirt and a white blouse." When was it?" Yoongi asked. "A few days after I came here" she answered smiling.

"Ooh my phones!" she grabbed two phones. "You have two of them? One of it is cracked though. What model is that?" Jimin pointed out. "Yeah, this one is a nokia 5g or something. It's cracked because me and my sister had a fight and ended up giving it's screen a crack. The other one is a samsung galaxy s7 edge." she explained. 

"Hey what do you guys think about me wearing a saree to tomorrow's show?" she asked. "Why don't you wear and show it to us?" Taehyung asked. "Sure " she said as she grabbed the sarees and dashed to her room to change. "I like the gifts" Namjoon smiled. "Yah look at this " Jin said as he held back his laughter as he ripped the tag off the box which contained the figurine. "It wasn't for namjoon" he laughed as he handed the tag to Jimin. "Keep this away from Namjoon. It's for him but he'll break it" Jimin guffawed as he read it aloud. Namjoon turned a deep shade of red as the rest teased him. 

"Hyungs~" Alesha announced her entrance dramatically.

 She stood there in a lengthy black material, neatly tucked in at all the right points, a black satin saree with a blouse that barely covered her collarbone , flaunting her slim and tall figure and making her look more curvy. She looked rather mature. 

"Umm.. could one of you tie this for me?" She said as she twirled around and held her hair to a side. Her backless blouse which had nothing but two strings dangling at the end waiting to be tied. "Hyungs?" she called out again when none of them tied the strings or at least made a move to. All of them stood there awestruck at the way the girl glowed. They looked at her, in a different light now. She looked like a woman more than the little girl she was.

  Jimin waddled his way over as he held the strings in his hand as he looked at them not knowing what to do. He looked away in order not to gape at her toned back. "Just pull it tight enough and tie it into a knot. " she said. 

He pulled the strings together tightly, a bit too tightly actually. Alesha gasped at the suddenly extra tightened blouse as she sucked her breath in and asked him to loosen it a bit, which he did. She left out a satisfying hum as she relaxed her back and let her breath out. "Done?" she asked as Jimin nodded.  She swirled around. The neatly folded plaits tucked in at her slim but toned waist, the drapery slinging over her shoulder in a neat line as beautiful layers made their way around her bottom, not clinging on to her curve but flaunting it instead.

"What do you think?" she asked pleased. "Beautiful" Jin said ruffling her hair. "Good " Jungkook said with a nod. Taehyung agreed. Hobi jumped around her calling her pretty. Yoongi did a thumbs up. Namjoon said something similar to as long as you like it, it's pretty. It doesn't matter what others think but, was stopped by Jin who said this isn't going to turn into a lecture. All heads now turned to Jimin who couldn't get Alesha's hum when he loosened the grip on the strings or the way she looked. He stood there gaping at his hands that held the strings earlier.

"Jimin..?" Taehyung called out.