101

" That was so cute" hobi sniffed. " There,now big boy calm down." She said patting the elder on his back slowly. " What next?" Jungkook asked looking extremely interested. She thought about seeing the second part but shoved the thoughts away when she remembered the r18 scenes that were present as well. " A movie about a group of college friends with a lot of double meaning jokes?" She suggested. " Go ahead" yoongi shrugged. " It's not available here" she said flipping through the screens. " What now?" Jin asked. " Where there's a will. There's a way" she shrugged as she retrieved a laptop from the compartment below the table. She quickly tapped away through a few sites and smirked when she locked her eyes on her target. 

"It's downloading" she said looking up. "Woah where did you get that from?" Jimin asked. "I have my ways" she winked. "What do we do till then?" Jungkook asked impatiently. "Truth or dare?" she suggested as all their attention turned to her. They moved the table out of the centre and sat in a circle. "Jimin, sit between me and Jungkook." Taehyung pulled him before he could sit by his girlfriend. "Jungkook truth or dare?" Namjoon asked. "Dare" Jungkook answered proudly. "Give one of us a lap dance or dance seductively" Namjoon smiled innocently. 

"Taehyungssi" Jungkook smiled as he got up and Taehyung was already giggling and blushing. Jungkook hummed a tune for himself as he slut dropped and twerked and flirted with Taehyung. Taehyung was busy laughing his head off.  "Alesha truth or dare?" Jungkook asked. "Dare" she sighed. "French kiss him for 3 minutes." Jungkook smirked as he leaned back into the couch for support. "You want me dead?" she asked glancing at Namjoon and Jin. "I've been curious to see you two kiss or something" he answered. "What goes on in that brain of yours?" Taehyung said jabbing him with his elbow. "We don't mind" Namjoon shrugged. "Speak for yourself" Jin said taking off Namjoon's hand from his shoulder. "What are you waiting for~" Jungkook sang as Jimin straightened his folded legs. "I tried to keep them apart for nothing" Taehyung whined. She got up and positioned herself on his lap. 

She locked eyes with him and broke out into a smile. "Yah~ stop staring" she said giggling and leaning her head onto his shoulder. "Close your eyes" she said giggling at her boyfriend who obeyed as he smiled.

 She leaned in and held him by the jaw with her palms as he clutched her waist tightly. She binded their tongues in slow but rapid motions. She inched her body a bit closer as he felt her breath heavily. He slid his hand further up to the small of her back and gripped tighter and then went back to the front of her waist. She felt him rub his fingers gently against her bare waist. She squirmed slightly at the touch. He let out a soft moan. He gripped her by the neck pulling her roughly as he bit her harder down making her squirm even more. 

"Time is up" Yoongi said separating the two.  She pulled away from him reluctantly. They looked at each other and smiled. Her eyes went wide as she noticed the bulge. She looked at him with shock on her face. "Get down now will you?" Taehyung teased. She just turned around swiftly and leaned her back into his chest. "Nah, this is comfortable" she smiled as she felt his arms go around her stomach. "Yoongi, truth or dare?" she asked. "Truth" he answered. "What's your most bizarre nickname?" she asked. "Yoongi-boongi" he answered rolling his eyes. "Hobi, truth or dare" Yoongi asked. "Truth"

"One best way you escaped a fan" he asked. "I wore a wig and pulled up my hoodie to get away from a group of sasaengs" he said. "Jin truth or dare" he continued. "Truth"

"Who is your crush?" he asked. "You know Rap monster?" Jin joked. "We're being serious" Alesha poked him . "I am being serious look at these dimples" Jin said inching closer and poking his cheeks. But, was interrupted by an "Ahem" by Yoongi. "Taehyung, truth or dare?" 

"Dare" he answered. " Call your manager and tell him that you don't want to do the dishes anymore" Jin smiled. "At this time? He will kill me" Taehyung whined. "Do it" Jin pressed. "Fine"

Manager: Hello?

V: I don't want to do the dishes!

Manager: I never told you to do them! 

V: Still!

Manager: Is this another one of your pranks?

V: No

Manager: You won't get away by acting cute this time.

V: It was a dare! It was a dare! It was a dare!

Manager: Good night

"He's really scary when angry" Jin shuddered. "Jimin, truth or dare?" Taehyung continued unfazed by the call. "Truth"

"What do you like about your girlfriend?" Taehyung asked. "That sounded so offensive" Yoongi concluded. "I know he didn't mean it that way. Go ahead I want to know too" she continued looking from Yoongi to Jimin.