137

Time skip~

"They have guns! Take cover. I repeat. Take cover. There are snipers all around. Do not go near any windows. " the officer yelled through his connections. Jin on the other hand was shot somewhere near the earlobe making the earpiece fall to the ground as he shrieked.

Jimin rushed knowing that the elder was now unaware of this new information rushed to drag him away unknowingly coming into the line of sight of the window himself. Jungkook pushed them away in time but, ended up getting shot in the shoulder during the process. The three took cover behind the couch.

Snipers around the house and two shooters inside. Jin had a bleeding ear and Jungkook held back on his urge to scream with a bullet lodged near his shoulder blade. Jimin sneaked a glance at Alesha hidden beside the cupboard with Yoongi, both bleeding from the fight they put up with the shooters earlier before they got separated.

Namjoon and Taehyung were hiding in the kitchen. Hobi on the other hand muffled his own mouth in order to not let his sniffles reach the ears of Lenoy who sat atop the officer's partner who was now being stabbed painfully and slowly to death with a creepy smile on the killers face. Hobi stood watching from the small opening in the closet as tears slipped out.

That's when Lenoy looked up. His eyes locked upon his trembling target and in that moment Hobi knew how painful just their gazes barely meeting was and how the situation was going to worsen at this point.

The other shooter who had barged in with Lenoy was a female who had come down upon hearing the earlier screams with her gun poised, ready to shoot. She moved in the direction of the couch unknowingly having her back face Yoongi and Alesha.

Yoongi immediately backhanded the gun away and within a flash Alesha snapped her neck like a twig. The girl fell to the ground as an equally astonished Alesha and Yoongi looked at each other. Had she just killed the girl?

For some reason, Yoongi looked at the body on the ground and then at Alesha's expression and felt it was really fake. He wanted to throw up with all this anxiety filling up. 

"Hand yourself over baby" Lenoy walked down the stairs sleazily with Hobi at gunpoint. "No" Hobi whimpered. "You've got quite the guts to deny what I say" Lenoy scowled. "Let them go. Take me instead" Alesha offered. "One shot at him , two for the two of you. One bullet. One of you gets shot. Like Russian roulette. " Lenoy offered.

"No. It's a fair trade. Me for them" Alesha fumbled with her hands. It had been years since she had to face this. "A stupid teenager who couldn't make the right choice to begin with instead of seven adults? Doesn't sound fair." Lenoy smiled.

"What do you mean?" Alesha bought time. "You know. I know about you abdicating from X-" his words were cut short by Alesha grabbing the gun from Yoongi and yelling 'Duck' as she shot Lenoy in the hand that held the gun. Hobi pushed him off and grabbed the gun before running to his friend's side. Alesha shot his leg just in case.

"Damned fucker. Even your dad doesn't-" Lenoy screamed midway as Alesha stepped over his hand making him double over in pain. He fainted. "Are you alright?" Yoongi fondled Hobi who further arched into his embrace. That's when it clicked. Sunlight. On. Them.

Alesha ran to push them out of the windows line of sight. This time the shot shattered the glass as three consecutive bullets entered. Unlike earlier this time Hobi didn't hold back as he screamed her name as they stumbled off the floor.