46

"I'll get something to drink. I want to have some cold water . You?" she asked as the movie ended. "Same" he answered lazily handing over the now empty tub. "Sure" she said grabbing the tub and thrashing it quickly. She opened the fridge looking for the bottled water when a drink caught her eye. It had small plums drawn on it's cover and had a pink-ish cover. "Perfect" she said to herself as she took it out and drank a cup.

 It wasn't sweet as she expected but, a bit bitter. But, it only made her want more. She drank cup after cup , emptying the bottle. She then grabbed the empty bottle and made her way back to her room, swaying sideways as she did. 

Something was wrong, she felt happy but, the dizziness was annoying. She walked into the room and jumped onto Jimin squashing him in the process. "And what was this for?" he asked grinning. "Hmmm, I don't know?" she said as she pecked his nose. "You look tipsy." he said eyeing her suspiciously.

 "I got you this really good plum juice" she said shoving the empty bottle into his face. "What the actual heck! You drank Yoongi hyung's precious plum wine! We're so dead." he said as he grabbed her and dashed out to get rid of any evidence that she left behind. 

"Oh hi!" Yoongi said as he saw them entering the kitchen. Jimin stopped in his tracks and the tipsy girl behind him crashed into his back. "Wow chimmy, you have good back muscles" she said giggling as she slid her hand across his back. "Stop feeling him up" an amused suga commented. "Why should I?" she retorted.

 "Because he's a man and you're a girl." suga said holding back his laughter by the look on Jimin's face. Unknown to them Namjin entered the kitchen and stood behind Jimin observing the weird behavior of the little one.

"Stop doing that" a frustrated Jin pulled her hands away. Surprised and not knowing what to do, Jimin turned around and pulled her into his chest. "Woww you have abs" she said tracing a finger along his torso. "And I don't. I have a belly now. See" she said as she grabbed the hem of the sweatshirt and was about to pull it off when Jimin gripped her hand tightly as he angrily glared at her. 

"What's wrong with her?" Namjoon said eyeing the two doubting their move. Jimin tried to drag her away with him but, unfortunately the bottle in her hand fell and rolled ahead. Suga bent as he picked it up. "My plum wine!" he yelled loudly as the Namjin duo's eyes bulged out in shock.

 Taekook and J-Hope came running out of their rooms, only to see Alesha yelling about trying to show her pot belly as Jimin gripped her hands firmly. Namjin stood by their side in shock and Suga's expression was unreadable as he held an empty plum wine bottle.

"You let her drink!" Jin yelled. The trio turned heads to look at Alesha who definitely looked drunk. "I didn't!" Jimin yelled back. "Then what is this?" Suga growled angrily. "It was an accident!" Jimin defended.

 Jungkook rushed forward anticipating that Suga will kill Jimin and Alesha any moment. "Let me go I'm going to beat the two up" he yelled in anger as he struggled to get out of Jungkook's grip. Alesha stepped out of Jimin's arms. She dashed forward towards Suga. "Handsome!" she said as she lunged at him, both her arms wrapped around his neck. 

The sudden attack was too sudden for Suga to comprehend," Ha?...hmm?" was all he managed to say. Namjin took this opportunity to pull Jimin's ear. J-hope sighed this is going to be a long night. Nevertheless he started filming the scene along with a very amused Taehyung.