139

"Here lays the body of a wonderful soul that brightened the lives of many. If people are darkness then she was a ray of light. May god bless her departed soul that gave her life for us. She was an angel under the guise of a human. I'm sorry, I can't just hold back. " Namjoon began crying in his formal suit and tie as he faced the partially transparent coffin as Jimin took over the podium and the leader walked down crying.

"She meant a lot more to me than I think anyone would. She was one of those genuine people in our lives that actually cared for us beyond our idol facades. She taught us how to cherish the bonds that mattered. She left us alone after enlightening our lives. She was what we needed but we never recognised. She was a true friend and meant a lot more than words can ever express. She... She meant everything to us. And always will. Her position shall always remain as an honorary one and shall never be forgotten or passed on" Jimin said in a voice so gruff, one would think he had gone cold but little did the rest know that it was just to prevent his heart from breaking further apart at the loss of his beloved about whom he could not even go out in the light of the day with.

The rest of the members refused to speak up on the podium afraid of breaking down again. They had asked ghost to be a speaker as well.

"She was my lover but always meant a lot more than that. She will be the only one for me. She was a kindred spirit that the heavens took back but she taught us all how to live our lives truly. We'll strive to fulfill all her wishes as long as we live. May god bless her soul" Ghost bowed. And stepped down. The priest blessed her soul and within an hour Ghost, his dad and Alesha's body departed for India.

~The end~