23

"You should have seen his face when the egg was trailing down his hair" Alesha said as she high fived Jimin and laughed loudly with the others. "I have the video" Jimin said as he passed his phone around as Taehyung pouted. 

The TXT members sat on a couch as the BTS members sat on the couch across them. Alesha , jungkook and taehyung sat cross- legged on the floor leaning on the couch and members.  They all were joking and messing around till Manager Sejin entered and started saying about the do's and don't-s regarding the press conference and decided to stop when he saw the TXT members as he gave them a formal greeting.

 "I guess , we'll go now. Do you want to exchange numbers?" Beomgyu said trying not to pressure the kid. "Obviously I would, but the point is I don't have a number." she said nervously scratching her nape. "You don't?" Jungkook asked. "Wait, I formatted the phone before I gave it to you, the Wi-fi password was obviously not saved. So how were you using the internet?" Jungkook asked. "Umm, well about that..... I may have hacked the Wi-Fi password?" she said nervously as Taehyun cackled.

 "You could have just asked for it?" Jin said. "In the middle of the night?" she replied. "By the way do you guys know, Namjoon's older Admin password was Kim Seokjin?" she continued with an evil grin. "You did not-" Namjoon said. "Accidentally" she said . 

" She sure is amusing." hobi said amidst tears. "Well how about you save your numbers and when I get mine, I'll text you?" she continued looking at the TXT members who stood there with a huge smile plastered across their faces. "Sure" yeonjun said as he prattled off his number into her phone which she handed to him. 

"See ya" she yelled as they waved them goodbye. "So... Kim Seokjin?" Yoongi said with a smirk. "Shut it" Namjoon said as Jin sat there blushing. "Namjin sails" alesha yelled as Jin chased her around the room. " Gotcha you brat" Jin said as he held the struggling Alesha in place. He slowly brought his palms to her waist and tickled her as she laughed and cried out a few sorry-s. 

"Quit it" Manager sejin said as he gently pushed the two towards the couch.  "You sure you'll be able to pull that off though?" he asked as the younger girl took her spot on the floor. "Born for this" she said. "It's not as easy as it seems." he said. "Been through worse" she replied sassily. "Fine" he stopped as he sighed and sat down on the couch. 

"When are the two of you going to tell us about what you guys talked about?" Hobi asked impatiently. "You'll know today, sunshine. " she said with a smile. "I want a nickname too" Jimin said. "Don't you have one already?" She said holding back her laughter. "What?" he quizzed. "The one Tae hyung gave to you? Jiminie pa-bo?"she said as laughter boomed inside the room.

 "Yaah" Jimin yelled. "Okay okay, I'll stop" she said. " Did you guys eat?" manager sejin asked. "Definitely did" Jungkook answered. "Well then , I'll meet you guys for lunch at 1. My treat. " he said as he placed a few documents on the table indicating for the members to skim through it as he waved a quick bye and left the room. 

"Why didn't we color co-ordinate today?" Hobi asked. "Because yesterday we had to appease the ARMY's. Today we are taking an aggressive front" she answered. "Aggressive?" taehyung asked. 

"Because today we are not only explaining ourselves. We are also confronting the ones that slandered us." Namjoon said breaking his knuckles. "Fighting~" Jungkook said. 

"Do you guys know what's saddening?" Alesha said. The members all looked at her puzzled. "The timespan where I went missing. A cousin of mine who claimed to have loved me the most was watching the v-live. She was the one that informed my parents.  She was watching the live instead of being worried? I'm impressed." she said pouting angrily. 

"That's my charm" Jin said as he did an imaginary hairflip. "She is Namjoon biased." she replied sarcastically. "Well then it's mine" namjoon said. "Namjin" alesha yelled alongside Taehyung. "Psyche " they yelled again as the fell down laughing. "I'm done here" Yoongi said. "It's getting too cramped in here. I'm going to go for a walk" he continued.  "Are you sick?" Jungkook asked. "No but, if this is another joke about me being lazy you'd better stop." he said as he walked out.

A/n: Yoongi is just tired from all the hard work he does.