102

" I don't know, I guess I like every Little detail? "He said scratching the back of his nape nervously. " Yah be honest" hobi whined. " I like it when she smiles, it gives me butterflies and she looks beautiful in the saree. The way she keeps my secrets." He said. " Wait what secrets?" Taehyung interrupted.

" About our little encounters that made me fall for her and a few similar to those" he answered. " That hurts my brain more than a math's problem" jungkook joked. "Can't you speak in a more straight forward way?" Namjoon sighed. "Moments where I seduced her or she did" he shrugged. "Yah, when did I?" she said raising her voice. "By existing" he replied without a moments hesitance. She sat there blushing hard. "Tell me about it!" Taehyung squealed. "Spill the tEa." Jungkook added.

"That's a secret for us to keep. Alesha truth or dare?" Jimin continued. "Dare"

"Do an imitation of everyone in this room" Jimin smiled knowing she was scared to the bone especially by the hyung line. "Can I?" she asked nervously earning nods.

"Jungkook:

Kuku ne

Kuku kuku * makes a shy face and blushes afterwards*" she began. "I looked better even if I was being shy " Jungkook said smugly. "Taehyung:

*Collects imaginary confetti from the air and does a ramp walk confidently*" she even turned around and blew a kiss at the end. "She's good at this" Taehyung commented. "Jimin" she said as she walks over to him as he sat holding his knees close to his chest. She sat by his side and acted like she was holding a steering wheel. She grabbed his thigh in the other hand, earning a curious look from the onlookers. Then she shrugged and said, "I don't know just felt comfortable" "I remember that one" Jungkook said laughing at the embarrassed Jimin. "So that's what he meant by seducing her" Yoongi concluded. "Hobi" she announced as she stood up. She threw her hands in the air as she yelled out a frustrated cry as she twerked her waist sideways. "When was this?" Namjoon asked confused. "I've seen it in a video" she answered. "Do you know amanda Seyfried?" She said with an accent. "Suga" she announced. "She's always calling me Yoongi  or hyung what's with the suga?" Yoongi mumbled. 

She enacted his dynamite dance move as Jungkook joined her and they went down laughing. "Namjoon" she announced. "When you're hungry chicken is the best. *Ft frustrated groans*" 

"Yah, that was advertising" Namjoon groaned. "Just take it off now girl, Just take it off" she sang before a couch pillow landed smack on her face. "Ahem, lastly Jin" she said steadying herself. "Hey stob it." she said looking pissed. "One more one more" she said bracing herself.  "Where is camera?" she said looking around and pointing at a random vase and sending it a confident flying kiss. "I'm worldwide Handsome you know?" she continued as she sat down. "She's just like Jungkook." Jin sighed. "Obnoxiously cute" Yoongi commented. "Don't say that we know you love us" Jungkook pouted. "Whatever" Yoongi shrugged them off but, not before a smile grew on his face, something he was unable to hide. "Awww, he's soft" Hobi ruffled his hair earning a glare. 

"I'm going to go make something to drink." she said getting up. "No coffee" Namjoon reminded. "I'll come too" Jimin said. "Can't the two of you stay apart for a moment?" Jin groaned. "What if she faints again?" Jimin piped up earning sighs and nods as he dashed ahead of her. 

"They didn't see it right?" he asked as she entered the kitchen. "I don't think so " she blushed darting her eyes away from his direction. "And why aren't you looking at me? Shy?" he teased. She went past him and poured some milk in a saucepan. "If it wasn't for you grinding on me. This wouldn't have happened. " He further teased. "I didn't do it on purpose" she said pouring in some cocoa and sugar. "But you did" he said holding her by the shoulder. He sniffed her. "You showered before right?" he asked. She nodded.

 "You smell weird" he said further sniffing her. "Smell like what?" she asked. "Like *ahem* that" he said nervously. "Huh?" she asked. "The ...... that comes after that" he said bobbing his head to a side. "Oh shit. Take care of this" she said as she ran to the washroom. She came back a few minutes later. "Did it happen because of me?" he smirked. "No. The discharge problem I told you about" she sighed taking over. "Don't you have to go... fix your problem?" she asked stirring the contents. "I have a better control" he said moving aside. "When do we get your medicine?" he asked. "Tomorrow? We'll say we went on a date and get it on our way back" she answered. "Fine by me" he said munching on an apple. They came into the living room with trays of hot chocolate to see Jungkook hovering over Taehyung as the others watched on. 

A/N: Ik it's boring rn. I'll fasten the plot up in the coming two chapters