53

"Can I come in?" Jimin asked knocking. "Yeah it's open." she answered. "Heyyyy" he said with a smile as he took a seat by her side on the bed. "Hey" she answered. "I wanted to look at the polaroid's you were talking about. Can I?" He asked carefully. "Take baby steps" he thought to himself. "Of course" she gleamed as she held out a small box to him. He opened it and turned it upside down. Pictures. Loads of it. Of when she was a baby. Smiling with her friends. Wolfing down on food. Making weird faces. And her standing close to quite a few boys. "Who's this?" he asked. "He used to be my senior. He's like three years elder to me. We couldn't stand each other, we'd always bicker. But, when he shifted to Dubai a real bond formed between us. He's my best friend, brother, family , my homie" she smiles. "I wonder why you never tell us their names." he asks. "It could cause you great trouble if you knew some of their names." she answers.

"This guy?" "Childhood best friend." "This?" " He's my childhood best friend as well" "You guys seem close." "we are" 

He glided his fingertips over the last set of photos. Her couple photos. The boy held her by her waist and looked at her as she looked up at him holding him close as well. Another few of them pecking each other or hugging. One was of them kissing. "We weren't actually kissing I was pecking his cheek and he was tickling me" she explained. "It's fine you don't have to lie to me. I don't think age is a barrier in love." he smiled. "I'm not lying. That's actually what happened." she says. "Will you forget us?" he asks out of nowhere. "What?" she asks confused. "Whenever you get to go back home, will you forget of us as normal people and only look at us as idols again. Or maybe not even that?" he asks again. "Of course not! Why would you say that?" she says concerned at his expression. " Well, we're overprotective and say things that always hurt you. You went through a lot for us" he said with a sad look. "No, no that isn't true. N o matter what happens, I won't forget the moments I've had with you guys. You're precious to me. I was just excited to tell you guys everything and when Jin hyung started yelling and that kind of crushed my mood. But, that doesn't mean I'll hate you guys" She said patting his head. "Bingo." He thought. " Really?" he asked with hopeful eyes. "Yes " she smiled. He pulled her into a hug and smirked, "Acting pitiful always gets the job done " he thought as she smiled against his chest. "Let's go?" he asks as she nods. "Piggyback" he says as he squats down and she jumps onto his back.

"Hey, I'm sorry about.." Jin started but, was cut off by a hug from her. "What did you do?" Yoongi whispered. "Acted" Jimin said as Yoongi rolled his eyes. " Let's not talk about that." she says. "Have you guys actually tried the Kurti's my mum sent?" she asked instead. "Nope" Namjoon said. "Perfect. Try it on. I can mend it to your sizes then." she says. "Not today , I'm going with Kookie for drinks" Yoongi said. "Woahh" she exclaimed. "But, before we go. Come here" He said smiling innocently. He flicked her forehead and tugged at her earlobe. "Will you drink my wine again?" he asked in a scary tone. "I won't" she yelled back. "Will you drink before you come of age?" he asks. "I didn't even know that it was wine. I thought it was a juice." she yelled. "It had wine written over it!" "I can't read Korean! And who stores wine in a bottle that looks like a juice bottle. Let go it hurts!" she yelled as he let her off the hook. "Kookie we're going in 15 minutes , get ready." he said poking his tongue out for her to see. "My ear" she whined as the other two headed off. "Let's go see those polaroids" Jin said.