35

*Mentions of self harm*

The Army's have been speculating the incident for quite some time. Some were worried for Sobi, some wanted to kill the assaulter, some found Alesha's reaction reasonable , some found it abnormal, and some wanted her away from the members for safety reasons.

Alesha's exams had ended that day. She sat there reading all the articles she had avoided up to now. She hung her head in shame. They'll all know now she thought. She wanted to scream. She's held it in for too long. She's sitting in the balcony at 12 in the morning staring out into nothing.

 The members weren't home. She opened her Instagram. An account had been imitating her for too long and had been called a lot of names( a lot of people still believed that the fake account belonged to Alesha . Hence , every action of that account was pinned on her. The fake account and Alesha both had been called names like slut and a lot other titles).

She decided to vent her anger. She cursed and cussed the worst she had ever said. She opened the story of the fake account. A friend of Alesha's had called the fake account a slut on public and asked people to report the fake account. Her mother had messaged her many voice recordings. She decided to open it.

 Each one of them was about her mum yelling at her that the fake account must have been started by one of the people Alesha must have offended for no reason. She even said a few lines that blamed Alesha for the mess created. All this lead to only one conclusion in Alesha's head -
Her mother never trusted her and probably thinks that she deserves to be ruined.

 That's unfair she thought.

 Maybe I should have ended it all at that time she thought.
She stepped out of her room and entered the room next to hers.( Namjoon' room)
She grabbed a blade from his stash. She headed out into the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter. She held the blade against her wrist.