129

"He's right actually " Taehyung added making her head lower. "But not completely. She wouldn't have put in efforts if she didn't care. And alesha I don't really know why you do it but for some reason you're always on your guard. Against everyone. It's alright if you do that to us but not Jimin. He's your boyfriend " Taehyung adviced.

"I can't help it. It's sort of a habit" she answered boting her lip. "Then we'll just put more efforts into breaking your walls down. But,  just let us okay? " Jin said comfortingly as she nodded. "Now. We have a list of things to do"Jungkook said clapping his hand to gather their attention.

"One. We do the live and tell the Army's that we're alright. Second, we get a really tight secured place to stay and be. Third, we take Namjoon hyung back. Fourth,  we'll have a heart-to-heart conversation and talk and vent.Fifth, we'll plan and hunt the Liam guy down"Jungkook listed.

"I have a doubt"Yoongi interrupted. "Do all of us need to vent and speak. Because only the couple has communication problems. At least exclude me from it. Like I'll be there but I ain't confessing and stuff"Yoongi said scratching his nape. "Objection overruled" Namjoon said and looked back at Jungkook to continue.

"And you two. Come with me" Jungkook said looking at the couple. Jimin sighed and walked forward and gripped her hand and tugged her along as she looked at him with glossy eyes as they followed Jungkook.

"The bunny is all grown up" Hoseok said wiping non-existant tears. "Geez.  He's like 25" Yoongi retorted. "Still a kid growing up " Jin added fake crying as well.

"Okay. Now. Tell me why you guys are fighting " Jungkook said as they entered the fireway escape. "She's been, I Don't know how to say this but,  rather estranged and is keeping things from me" Jimin said. "And you? " Jungkook asked facing Alesha.

"He didn't do anything." she said biting her lower lip. "Then why are you crying? " Jungkook questioned. "He raised his tone. Wh-What else am I supposed to do " she whimpered as she let the tears she was holding back all the time.

"Baby I didn't mean to" Jimin said with a sigh. "Okay. I'll give you two a minute. And you guys think and reflect if the reasons you're fighting over or the actions you have  made are worth more than your relationship." Jungkook concluded and an audible deep intake of breath was heard from the youngest as Jungkook looked at his watch and said,  "Tick-tock tick-tock "

"I'm done"

A/n: I'm  sorry for this already. In case you didn't get what Jungkook meant in the last paragraph, I'll explain.

He meant that Alesha and Jimin should think about it if they want to keep on fighting for their relationship or break up. Whether being in the right matters or does being in the relationship