21

Next Morning:

"Jin Hyung~" Alesha yelled as she ran through the corridor to get to his room. The rest of the members slowly coming out to see what the commotion was about. "I don't have formal clothes." she yelled as she barged into a Jin with a face mask on. 

"You what...?!" Jin yelled right back. "I don't have formal clothes." she whined. "Okay , here's what we can do. The conference starts by 3. We can definitely get you something formal to wear before that." he replied peeling off the cucumber slices from the top of his eyes. 

"That costs money and that was not what I was talking about." she said pouting as she crossed her arms against her chest defiantly. "We're rich and what other option do we have?" he said placing the slices in a plate lying casually by his side. " I was saying that I'm an expert in the "Mix- and-match" department. So , I'm going to pull together outfits and you select the best one." she said as she pulled him by his arm. "How sure are you about this on a scale of 10?" he questioned. "Well a solid 10" she replied. "Fine" he said. 

All the members except Jungkook and Yoongi had come out after listening to the younger's yells. " What's wrong?" a half asleep Taehyung murmured as he rubbed his eyes. Jin yelled the answer to the question as Alesha dragged him across half the house. "I'm going to join them." Jimin said pointing in the direction the two were headed. "Me too" Taehyung said. "Not me" Namjoon said. "Me neither" Hobi said. They had a silent agreement and headed back to sleep after all it was 7 in the morning.

Alesha's room[Ft. Jin with a face mask and a sleepy Vmin duo]:

"First is a black turtleneck with this grey overcoat and black jeans. Second, a plain white T-shirt with a grey overcoat and matching formal pants. Third, a black pant, plain white shirt and a black coat. Fourth , a blue denim jacket, white shirt and blue denim jeans, well this wasn't really formal but, it's practically Jk's outfit from dynamite. It's symbolic." she says presenting the sets laying on the bed as she throws her hands out in a shrug in addition to her last line. 

"The grey one." Jimin said. "Grey" jin added with a nod. "Why do you think only Jk's outfit was symbolic?" Taehyung asked. "Because you were wearing Gucci and Jk's outfit was easy to recreate. This one ain't Louis Vuitton but, it does give off pretty much the same look. Smaller though. I'm tiny in comparison to Jk." she answered with an accent for the brands. 

Taehyung nodded and the rest three looked on. "What?" he asked. Alesha used her eyebrows to point at the bed. "Ohh, I agree with grey . I was just curious." he shrugged. They let out a sigh. "Does anybody want to join me as I make breakfast?" Alesha asked. "You don't have to.." Jin started. 

"I really want to cook something and I promise I ain't bad." she pleaded.  "Go ahead" he sighed. "Yayyyy. So , who's joining me?" she said as she jump hugged jin. "I'm just going to watch " Jin said patting her head. " Me too" taehyung added. "I'll come" jimin said with his eye smile. 

A few seconds later:

"Jimin no don't touch your eye with that hand! You just cut chili" Alesha yelled as she ran across the kitchen to grab his hand. "Too late" Jin muttered. A few drops of tears spilled down Jimin's face. Alesha dragged him to the sink and carefully washed his face. 

"Hyung, crying clears your eyes. Let it out, don't hold back." she said patting his back. "Ya, look at this "Taehyung said as he made a funny face making Jimin smile. "Oh well great this is done as well" Alesha said as she churned the contents of the pot on the stove. She turned off the gas and placed some in a bowl and took a spoon. 

"Try it" she said as she spoon fed all three a bite. " That's actually not bad." Jin said. "I want more" Jimin said with a grin as he was fed another spoon. "What's this called?" Taehyung asked. "Upma. It's a south Indian dish. Well, I don't have many options with the ingredients , that's all I could make" she said feeding Jin a bite. "I know you don't prefer much spice either " she continued as she fed Taehyung a bite , who in turn pulled her cheeks. 

"So, I'll fix you guys a plate?" she asked looking at the empty bowl. "Why would you fix a plate? The plates are kept there?" Jimin said as he pointed at a shelf. "That's a phrase that meant : I'll get you guys something to eat." she explained with a smile.

 "Thanks for telling me where the plates are though , I actually had no idea." she added with a chuckle. "What time do we have to leave by the way?" she asked. "We need to be at the company at around 10?" jin said. " Cool, we have another two hours to go. Should I wake the rest up?" she asked again as she passed them each a plate with their breakfast on it. "Sure" Jimin said. "Have your breakfast first" Taehyung continued. "Sure" she said as they ate in a comfortable silence amidst a few dad jokes Jin made accompanied by his windshield laughter.