118

" I had written a fanfiction about jungkook" she confessed biting her lip. " Taekook?" Jimin asked and she denied. " Oh..." Jimin trailed off. "Well then I have the talisman to thank I guess?" Jimin said as a smile replaced his earlier frown. " I just can't imagine what I would have done if it wasn't you" Alesha said as her eyes turned glossy.

" Hey why are you crying?" Jimin said wiping her tears away with his thumbs. "Can you take my place?" She asked and he nodded. They quickly swapped places. Jimin was now leaning against the couch armrest while the younger buried her face in his chest sobbing ever so lightly as he rubbed circles on her back.

" There now. The intention wasn't to make you cry" jimin said in alight manner. Alesha sat up straight straddling him. She looked him in the eye and connected their lips. Jimin was taken aback but kissed back when she ran a hand through his hair. She willingly let him take the lead this time which surprised jimin but, he was too into it to ask anything about it.

A moment later she slipped a hand up his shirt taking him by surprise. " I want it off" she whined pulling away momentarily. " As you wish" jimin grinned before taking his shirt off revealing his oh-so chiseled body.

She lovingly traced the curves and bends of his abdominal muscles. " That's ticklish" he said holding her hand. " Not today. Don't stop me today" Alesha said continuing to move her hand across his body as if memorizing the path her hands took.

" Baby? " Jimin called out and she hummed in response still staring at his half naked self. " What are you upto?" He asked suspiciously.  "Can't I want to look at my boyfriend or maybe make out with him?" She answered casually.

She almost immediately pressed her lips onto his neck slowly kissing her way to where his neck and shoulder met as one of her hand was placed against his naked chest while the other was pulling him closer. He let out a breathy moan when she started to suck harder. He gave her a questioning look when she pulled back though.

" Can I take it a step further?" She asked boldly. " You're not of age" jimin said caressing the back of her head. " It's not my first time" she blurted. " Like not sex. I've obviously never done that but , a bit of foreplay?" She quickly covered up. " Who?" Jimin asked in a pissed tone. " Ghost. We did it only once and then never again" she explained.

"Are you angry?" She asked sounding worried. " I'm not angry at you. I'm just angry that I couldn't have met you earlier" he said in a reassuring manner. " That's cute" she chuckled before going back to his neck.

" Why ?" He voiced and Alesha froze. " Why are you acting out tonight?" He asked again.