128

After an hour of bickering and scolding~

"Yo why are people still spamming me if we are safe or not? "Alesha asked with a mouthful. "Don't tell me.. " she said looking up from her phone. "None of y'all clarified it? " she asked in disbelief as the rest dodged her line of sight.

"So for more than half of them we have passed away? The hell dude? " she said as she put her fork away. "One of you release a statement or something. They're freaking out. Already crying and stuff" she pointed out.

"Just eat" Jimin said calmly." Are you serious right now? " she asked angrily. "We know what to do" Jimin said curtly. She just humph-ed as she looked away unable to refite his statement. "Eat" Jimin repeated sternly. "See even if you don't care. I do. I will find Liam since I am the reason. I feel guilty" she said as she turned back to look at her phone.

"And I don't?  You think we don't feel bad for getting you into this mess? "Jimin said slamming his chopsticks on the table. "I'm the cause of the problem not you guys." she  argued. "Are you the idol or are we? " Jimin retorted shutting her up completely.

"You two. Seriously. I'm done with you guys. You haven't stopped arguing at all" Liam concluded earning himself a glare from Jimin. "Glaring at the kid won't change the truth. Just sort everything out. We have a patient to look after. Not your relationship problems" Yoongi directed.

"Sejin hyung I've forwarded all the evidences that we have till now. We've also found  the company that first published the image of Taehyung and me. Cherry Oracle. We also have three suspicious people on ground on that day. Jungkook's drink getting spiked,  has a picture of a lady who did it and lastly we have Liam's case history" she said as she got up.

"How can you just ignore what hyung just said and where are you going? "Jimin said with a sigh. "I'm not ignoring it. I just got up to hand a few papers to manager-nim" Alesha answered looking at him expressionless.

"Hold up. How did you find the picture of the lady that did that to me? "Jungkook questioned. "Did a little something with Namjoon hyungs help" Alesha answered with a smile. "When did you guys do that? " Jimin questioned. "When you were fast asleep"

"Honestly if you ask me I could release this to the ARMY's and they'll find every detail they can. I swear they're a bunch of Sherlock Holmes mini's. " Alesha said with a chuckle. "Seriously they're the not to be messed with fandom for a reason" she said as she looked at the blank expressions on their faces.

"Okay so I guess that's pretty helpful" manager Sejin said taking over. "But, it's actually a good thing that you guys haven't  released a statement or something. Your fandom is honestly going to love you more if you just come back from the dead you know? " Alesha suggested. "That's called misuse of trust" Jimin said angrily.

"Jesus, calm down. I'm just saying " she defended. "Right now you sound like a heartless pr team manager rather than our friend"Jimin said curtly. "Happy realization but,  I am a pr team manager" she answered coldly.

"What else are you hiding? " Jimin said angrily getting up. "I thought you guys knew since the first conference? " she said moving away. " And how would we guess that" Jimin growled. " I don't  know. I'm sorry okay? It's just things have been getting to me more like in my head." She fumbled.

"Do we really even matter to you? " Jimin scowled. "Jimin stop" Yoongi interrupted. "No. She said it herself. Having a reason why you did something wrong doesn't make you right and if you are sorry then put it into actions not words" Jimin pointed out.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll work harder. I'll find.. " she tried to say before her eyes met jimin's angry ones. "It's hypocritical how you just don't practice what you preach" Jimin said before turning around.