26

" I am.." she began to say again before she was interrupted by the reporters who were itching to pressure the little girl to get their answers. They hoped for her to crack down under the pressure. Little did they know that today was definitely not the day for that.

" Geez and I thought being the youngest here. I'd probably come off as immature. Didn't know there were people scrawning to be the most immature ones in here" she said annoyed at the behaviour. She said it loud enough for them to hear and shut up.

" Before you guys start bombarding me with baseless questions. Let me make something clear. One, they aren't pedophiles so, whoever called them those disgusting words, you guys better apologize. Secondly , yes I'm in Korea but, not out of my free will but , that doesn't mean that the members here dragged me to Korea.Third, the reporter who illegally acquired pictures of me and Taehyung is being sued at the moment.Fourth, I may come off as rude but, that's because of the extent you guys have pushed me to. Have I made myself clear?" She said with an extremely cold demeanor.

 She considered the silence as an answer and cleared her throat. " I'll cut straight to the chase. I'm an Indian by nationality. I was at my house and I was on a video call with my best friend. All of a sudden my friend saw a black fog surround me and took a screenshot of it. The following is the screenshot." She indicated for the tech team to go for the first slide. 

" You guys are free to check the authenticity of the following pictures and proofs of mine after you leave. Then I fainted and I disappeared from the spot I fainted on. Within 15 minutes of my disappearance, I was spotted on the V-live. Technically speaking, me reaching Korea isn't even possible at least not under 45 minutes. Because the town where I live has no airports. The nearest airport would be an hour and a half away. 

Later , on regaining conscious we found that reason. This Talisman." She said indicating at the next photo. " Accordingly to the translation I received, the words on this Talisman was supposed to curse the members but, thanks to the creator of the Talisman having an extremely weak grammar. Instead of ruining them, it brought them the ," The girl of their destiny" or something close to it a.k.a. me to them. We'd love to know if you have any information regarding this Talisman. We'd be grateful for any help provided. Any questions?"

Reporter1: what's the proof that you were in India?

Reporter 2: So you are living illegally in Korea at the moment without documentation?
Reporter 3: What about the picture of you and Taehyung?
Reporter 4: Does the girl of destiny indicate a love affair or something intense between you?
Reporter 5: If there was nothing wrong then why didn't any of you step out of the house? Is it true that they took away your right to. Freedom?

" Finally someone is asking sensible questions. Regarding the proof that I was in India we have CCTV footage's from my surroundings. My school can account for the fact that I was in India that day.  Apart from that I have numerous evidences lined up to prove my innocence. I have proved one to the government's officials that stopped by for investigation. 

They say I have no option other than staying in Korea until they find the culprit. About the taehyung picture, it was taken with a malicious intent and is a breach of privacy. The angle of the picture and the headline title were provocative. On a closer look it isn't what the headlines say it is. " She said as she skipped to the picture of her and taehyung and pointed out that the distance between them was actually not as suggestive as the headlines made it seem.

" And no girl of destiny does not indicate any live affairs. There are other types of destinies. And according to my observation, this one is more like the friendship which is just as close as family type of destiny. And as for the question about why we didn't really go outside is that we went out once to shop necessities for me and a wound on my foot reopened. That's why we haven't traveled or such." She explained seeming calmer by the moment.
Reporter 3: what's the proof?
Reporter 1: yeah what's the proof?

" If I show you guys my medical records you wouldn't believe me and say it was forged. Why don't you step ahead and I'll show you my wound." She said impatiently.

A staff helped her grab a chair and place it closer to the end of the stage.  She thanked the staff and took her seat as she slipped her shoe off her foot. She was about to unwrap the white gauze as well before the members shot her a death glare, not wanting for her to go this far. The manager held her back as well. 

She just said it's fine as she undid the gauze. She took a deep breath before pulling the cotton that stuck to her skin. It came off with a hiss as a thin layer of her flesh peeled off along with the cotton. A trail of blood crept down as the manager quickly got a first aid kit and placed the cotton over the wound to stop the blood as she took over the cotton and slip her foot back into the shoe much to the members and the manager's annoyance. 

"I'll take over " Namjoon said as he took the podium as the manager helped the little girl offstage. " Legal action shall be taken against those slandering the members, Alesha or the company. We shall be suing the company that breached our privacy as well. We hope all rumors and misunderstandings have been cleared?" Namjoon asked. On receiving silence as an answer he proceeded to end the conference as soon as possible.