131

"Joon, you got anything yet?" Yoongi asked as he scrolled his screen which was flooded with millions of results as boredom was emitted from every inch of him.

"Nope" "Namjoon answered wearing a similar expression. "I told you not to be a part of this!" Jin exclaimed as soon as he entered the rooms. "We need more people and Mr IQ 148 is capable enough to cover up two or three people's portions considering fact the that aren't helping, he is covering your portion"" Alesha pointed out not batting in the process eyelid in the process.

"Why you brat!" Jin said throwing an empty box at her head "Ow Jinjja That hurt" she said visibly wincing away to another seat.

"You earned that one "Jimin blatantly admitted." Exactly. The sick does not work" Jin said pulling device out of Namjoon's hands "Hyung I'm fine" Namjoon protested weakly. "You'll earn one hit as well like Alesha if you keep this up" Jin threatened.

"No ways. Yeah Hell yeah. Oh yeah about that we're on it. Yeah all of us. Yeah we'll be on soon. Bye~" Jungkook interrupted on call silencing the others in the process.

"Okay good news. We're clear of charges And yeah manager hyung said that we all need to go live together soon." Jungkook ending the call on a happy note.

"What charges?" Taehyung questioned." Not exactly charges but, the payment for the house that blew up. The company is paying for it. The danger came because of our careers after all" Jungkook cleared. "He means reimbursement" Namjoon interrupted.

"Aish. Now we'll have to go Live. How will we cover up the fact that RM is hospitalized?"," Alesha whined. "Why should we?" Yoongi questioned. "Should we not?" she asked seeming confused." No we don't have to "Hobi assured.

"Excellent. Then let's do it." Alesha exclaimed getting up."Sit back down. First we need to cover wherever the hospital initials are printed. The edge of the bed for example" Jimin reminded.

"We don't need reporters on our trail. It gets bothersome when they are too invested in some story that they create and refuse to believe us. Why do they even ask if they're not going to listen to us at all?" Taehyung vented on at full steam.

"You sure you don't want him in the next part of Cypher? "Alesha whispered to Yoongi leaning back slightly" He talks at full speed all the time now thanks to you" Yoongi responded flicking her on the head.