122

A little while later they realised that none of them including manager sejin had informed the ARMY's or their company or friends that they were alive and not dead.

" I swear we've fucked up so bad this time" Alesha said out loud. " Language" namjoon reprimanded. " Who's going to go Live and do an announcement?" Jimin said stretching himself. " Since we're all together. Why not just do it now?" Taehyung offered. " You guys go ahead. I'm out" Alesha said throwing her hands in the air.

" Where are you going?" Hobi asked. " Liam's on his way. We have plans. And ever since I've come here you guys haven't done a live without me. Let the Army's live a little" she said with a smiling face. " What plans?" Yoongi asked. "We'll be home. Food and play and mess around I guess. Why?" She said.

" Whose home?" Jimin asked." Mine "manager sejin answered. " You knew about it?" Jin asked. " Well, Liam texted me about it. Why? Something wrong?" Sejin asked. " Okay, who's going to tell him?" Yoongi asked sarcastically.

" Tell me what?" Manager sejin asked sounding confused. " They're dating" namjoon said pointing at Jimin and Alesha.

" Wait- what?" Sejin asked confused. " It's been quite some time already" namjoon added. " 21 days and counting" jimin said proudly. " You were counting?" Alesha asked confused. " You weren't?" Jimin scowled. " I'm bad with dates. Like really bad" Alesha answered. " I'm a bad girlfriend, I'm a bad girlfriend. You tell me our first date, I forgot again" taehyung sang earning glares.

" First of all I think you sang it wrong and at a really bad timing" jungkook pointed. " I tweaked it to fit the situation" taehyung pouted. " Hey don't come at the poor bear. He tried to lighten the mood." Alesha defended. " He called you a bad girlfriend" yoongi scoffed. " Well I guess, that I am." Alesha said nervously.

" No you're not. " Jimin added. " Hey!" Liam said coming in through the door. " You want to take that back?" Jungkook teased. " Stop it jungkook" hobi interrupted. " How you doing ?" Liam asked namjoon. " I could be doing better but, well here I am" namjoon said. " Well I'm hoping some chicken nuggets could make you feel better" Liam said raising a bag that he held in his hand. " Definitely and thanks" jin said with a smiley face.

" Oh right, I almost forgot. Your colleagues were spamming me" Liam said to sejin. " What for?" He asked. " Well they weren't able to contact you guys. So they're kind of worried" Liam shrugged. " My phone ran out of battery" the manager said holding up his phone.

" I have an extra charger. I'll get it for you? It's in the car" Liam offered to which the elder nodded. " Cool. I'm guessing she informed you guys about our plans?" Liam asked turning to the others. " She did" hobi answered. "Perfect. So may we?" Liam asked cautiously. " Go ahead" Jimin said making almost everybody's jaw drop to the ground. " Really?" Alesha asked and he nodded. " Just pick the call or text me back when we do contact you and try to keep us updated. " He smiled ruffling her hair. "Thanks" she exclaimed hugging him. " And Liam take down our new numbers and give me yours" yoongi added.

Time skip~

Yoongi's phone ting-ed. Once. Twice. Thrice. " Can't you just check your phone?" Hobi sighed as yoongi did as told. " This is bad news"

A/n: sorry the chaotic one is in the next chapter :(