134

And in front of them in a room bereft of windows stood a small table with some eatables and a chair on either side. The room was aesthetically appealing. Decorated in small beautiful lights. On a single bed on the side, rose petals layed on to form an "I love you".

"This is .....beautiful" Jimin muttered. "Is it good enough to be called a date?" she nervously fiddled with her fingers." Are you kidding me?" he turned back to face her and within two strides, covered the distance between them. Topping the intensity, with a sweet, long kiss which he broke off within seconds and muttered a slow "Thank You"

"You thank your girlfriend?" she chuckled. "I'll thank you with affection then?" he smirked." I'd love that but, we have date. Let's see after that"she winked before gripping his hand and dragging him to the chair and table in the center of the room. "I made it. Give it a try" she sat across him.

"Hoping it isn't poisonous" he joked earning glare. A bite of the dish and a he went nuts. "What is this?" he asked with a mouthful ." You won't even remember the name anyways" she said wiping the sauce off the side of his lips." This is so good "he moaned.

"Better things await you in the future. Just let this problem subside" she smiled at his behavior. They watched each other under the fairy light's blossom. "You're beautiful"" she commented, breaking the silence. "Is it seductive?" he smirked ."Very" she answered. "Let's watch a movie when we're back home" he suggested. "I was thinking the same because Namjoon's drip is ending earlier than expected. "she responded." What else was on your list?" he questioned." We eat,we watch a movie, we make out. Done" she listed nonchalantly.

"How can you just say it and not be embarrassed? "he blushed, burying his face in his palms. "Why? Are you " she asked instead. "Of course" he said getting up. "But, making the other flustered is my job. Not yours" he whispered in her ear.

Soon enough he bit her on the neck harshly. "Ouch" she yelped in pain but was soon cajoled into moaning as he sucked on the bitten area, swirling his tongue over the bite mark, soothing her pain. He pulled back to look at the marks he created." Mine" he said possessively running a finger over the now 'purple' area.

"You're making it hard to hold back" she warned." Then don't" was the last he could say before she connected their lips moving in perfect co-ordination as she tugged at his sweatshirt. He pulled away for just enough time to take it off, her hands glided up his perfectly chiseled body to his neck, wrapping it around his neck tugging him closer, their heads turning from one side to the other as she guided his arms under her shirt which he hastily pulled off.

Their kiss turned more heated as he picked her up by her thighs and laid her on the bed. "No going second base. Not until you're eighteen" he affirmed. "Deal" she raised her arms calling him in. " You really are insatiable" he chuckled joining her on the bed. She turned them over and straddled him, moving from his soft lips to his even softer baby skin. Her hands rested on his shoulder as she marked him under his collarbone.

A knock separated them.