59

They walked in the room with the chips and sat across from each other awkwardly. Jungkook was still asleep. "Should I have called him that? Maybe he would leave us alone for some time." she asked. "Never give in. Perverts only keep wanting more" Jimin said sternly. "Are you crazy? Why would you even think that?" Jin yelled. Hobi started crying as Jin held him. "Next time use your cuss words" Taehyung added. "I was on live" she said. "So? Did he care before he called you that?" he said fiercely. "Namjoon will beat me up if he hears me cussing. I go to an additional level when I curse. I'll drag the person's generations , sex life and a lot more you wouldn't want to hear about. " she said. "Then do it. If Namjoon says anything I'll beat him up." Taehyung said. " I won't stop you this time." Namjoon says. "I should've said something" Jimin said angrily. "Do what?" she said. "I don't know? end it? Use my words? Anything to stop that pervert from thinking things about you like that" he said as a fat angry scowl sat on his face.

The main door bursts open and the sound is heard all the way to Jungkook's room. Jimin moves over to Alesha and holds her by her shoulders. They could hear a pair of foot stomping around the house. Opening and closing the doors of the room and eventually opened the door to the room they sat in. Hobi shuddered in Jin's arms as Namjoon put a muscular arm to comfort Jin on his shoulder. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand. The door banged against the adjoining wall harshly. And behold- there stood an angry  Min Yoongi!

"What were you doing there sitting and looking at the device like a goddamned statue!" he yelled as he held Jimin by the collar. "That pervert told her to..." he trailed off as he looked at Alesha and his gaze softened. " What were you doing" he yelled as he shook Jimin by the collar. "I motioned for him to not to. We were tracking the other person." she said ripping Yoongi's hands from Jimin's collar. "And what do you think you'll get by doing that? Does that mean you couldn't wait while yelling at them!" he yelled. "And what do I get by angering them! His goddamned Talisman got me here, all the way from India. Think of what would have happened if he actually wrote it correctly. Everything would be in ruins at the moment and that includes us." She yelled back as silence covered them. "Where were you when they spiked Jungkook?! Where were you!" she yelled as tears began pooling in. "I didn't know what was going to happen. I was at work!" he said. " Yeah you'd be working. But, for who? Jungkook would have been ruined by then. He's supposed to be family, family to you" she said breaking down. "I didn't know, I'm sorry." he said as his eyes drooped as well. "Now is not the time to be fighting amongst ourselves. Pick yourselves up. Be stronger" Namjoon said. "He's right. I'm going to find that m**********r and end him" she said as she wiped her tears. "That's my girl" Taehyung said. 

" But what was Jungkook supposed to do to her?" Yoongi asked not knowing much of the situation. "Aphrodisiac. It's a drug that arouses sexual desire." she answered. "Why do you know everything that you are not supposed to know at your age?" Jin grumbled. "Experience " she answers causing all of them to bulge their eyes out. "How did you know this one?" Hobi asked. "Webnovels?" she answers which comforts them. "Okay and I may or may not have illegally brought one for a  Honeymoon couple?" she adds. "What?" Namjoon snapped. "Jeez chill. It's a joke" she says. "Whatever, I'm glad you didn't say it back on the live. I would have ended you, if you had" Yoongi said holding her in a bear hug. "I didn't" she says hugging him back. "But, you were about to~" a voice in her head said. "They don't need to no that .Welcome back. Looks like the pills let you sleep longer than usual. Missed you" she thought. 

She pulled away from the hug and smiled brightly. "Well, I like the smile" Namjoon commented. "You have no idea"  she answered. "Whatever that is supposed to mean" Taehyung said. 

"Well I guess. We're officially entering the fun part" she said as looked at her phone.