130

"I'm done" Jimin said almost immediately. "Are you serious? " Alesha asked biting her lip harshly as the tears flowed out harder. "Why would I even need to think about this? " Jimin asked and then caught on to what she was thinking by reading her expression.

"Of course I'll stay. This matters to me more than you not opening up. You'll do that on your own once I make you feel secure enough. I won't make the same mistake as Ghost. I said I'll be the best for you. And I stick by That"Jimin said as he held her lightly by the chin. "But,  I want to know if you want it as well. I won't force you"Jimin added lifting her face up by the chin lightly.

"Of course I want us to be together "Alesha cried as she buried herself in his chest. "My job here is done"Jungkook said heading back to the room. "Thanks man" Jimin said as Jungkook waved him off.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" she cried gripping him a bit harshly at that. "Shh. It's alright. I'm sorry too" he said comfortingly patting her hair and pecking her forehead.

"Look at me" he said dominantly. "I won't. I look really bad right now" she said shifting closer to him. " You're worried about that even after all I said? "

"No. I didn't mean it like That" she said looking up to find him smiling fondly at her as he mumbled a soft, " I caught you my little cat. I've finally caught you "

" You're teasing me" she pouted. " At least you're looking at me now" he said moving her hair to the side as he lowered his hand to her lip and carresed her now swollen lower lip carefully with his thumb. "Did you have to bite it down that hard? " he said with his eyes stuck on her lip.

"I couldn't cry now. Could I? " she asked in a low tone. "You should let it out. Out in the open and if not at least in front of me" he said wiping the trails that the tears had left away.

"I will. From now onwards" she said leaning against his chest. "Let me wipe the msrks that you left" he said with a soft laugh as he pulled her up and connected their lips.

He kept softly running his tongue over her swollen lip before parting away to catch his breath. "See, it's better now" he teased. "Oh shut up. Let's just get back. We're here for Namjoon anyways" she said turning away.

"One more" he said hugging her again." We can continue tonight" she answered."Then let's get going." he said happily as he lead her by the hand.

A/n: I know I'm a bad nut but dw I won't end the happiness so soon. Okay that didn't make it any better