135

"Hey. I hope I didn't interrupt or something cause that would make me feel bad. How'd you like the set-up?" Liam wiggled his brows at Jimin. "It would've been better without your interruption. What is it?" Alesha asked impatiently tapping her foot against the floor.

"The officer is going to come down to meet us. Was talking about some list, I think?" Liam answered trying hard to remember the exact wordings and failing to do so. "We'll be there. Go away" Alesha slammed the door shut and heard her friend mumble, "Rude" out loud.

"Sorry babe. There goes our date. We got to get to work" Alesha sighed. "It's alright. Once we're done. We'll take a week... no, a month off. It will be like a honeymoon but full of dates and minus sex" Jimin smiled wide before reeling her in and pecking her forehead.

"Get dressed. We'll go. Together" Alesha smiled back at him. The future was surely going to be a rocky road and maybe, just maybe, she won't be there to walk the road down with them. 

"You act cute but, you're really dominating aren't you?" she said watching him slip back into his sweatshirt. "That's for you to figure. And you might want to cover that up" he pointed at her neck. "Yeah, I prepared for a rainy day" she pulled out a concealer from a stand nearby as he smirked watching her dab it on.

"So everything is done?" Alesha asked as soon as they entered. "Not really. Did we interrupt a date?" Jin asked instead. She glared at Liam instead. "No, why?" Jimin answered nervously. "You can't even lie." Jungkook clucked as the rest began chuckling. If only Jimin hadn't been swooning over her eyes, he would've noticed earlier. He grabbed a hoodie on the side and shoved it over her head. 

"What was that for?" she blew her hair out of her face. "Ask me next time if you don't know how to use foundation as a cover-up. I can help you hide your hickeys" Taehyung teased. "Love bites" Jimin glared before helping her put her hands in the correct aisle.

"Not something to be proud of" Yoongi interrupted. "Scandalous couple" Liam tsk-ed." Did you get the job done?" Alesha retorted. "Can we actually chill for some time? We've been up to something or the other all this time. Can we just relax for once?" Namjoon groaned. "Can we play Ludo?" Hoseok piped in. "Hobi, that was kind of random. Where did that even come from?" Yoongi sighed.

"Alesha was playing with her friends, online." the little sunshine pouted. "Later sunshine. I promise. Not now." Yoongi smiled as Hobi's eyes twinkled in delight. 

"Okay, now that you're all done flirting with each other. Can we actually get some work done?" Yoongi groaned. "The irony of you saying that" Alesha mumbled. "You said something?" Yoongi glared. "Nothing, let's get this over with"

"Okay so think of everything we can sue this Lenoy guy for." Yoongi said holding a notepad and a pen. "Invasion of privacy" Namjoon grumbled. "Trespassing" Jungkook added. "Destruction of things and houses. Does that count?" Taehyung questioned earning a nod. "Spiking his drink" Jin pointed at the maknae. "Kidnapping? He technically did that to Alesha" Hobi answered thoughtfully. "Assault" Liam continued. "The bugging our rooms and cyber bullying" Jimin grasped her hand.

A ding of a notification interrupted them.

"Bang PD hyung. He wants us to go back asap and he said that after talking to the government representatives, Alesha can fly back to India once the investigation is done. They pulled a few strings it seems" Namjoon announced.

"Do you have to go back?" Jungkook pouted as he whined. "I have to. Eventually. Korea, was never for me" she said with an expression they couldn't decipher. "That sounded a bit mean to us who are Koreans" a voice cut through their thoughts.