100

" Go shower first. You stink of sweat" jungkook said letting go of her hand and scrunching his nose up in disgust. " Now that I think of it you didn't bathe after working out" jin said as a fat scowl sat on his face. " Fine. I'll be back" she said going away.

"Okay, I guess we convinced her. Now just be yourselves" jimin said once he was sure she couldn't hear them. " I'd love that" taehyung said stretching himself. " What are we watching?" Jungkook asked. "Ask the devil" jimin shrugged. " I'll make popcorn." Hobi said dragging jin away with him.

" Lets go look up for some good movie" namjoon suggested which they did.

Alesha came back within ten minutes wearing a black bell bottom trackpant which had two stripes in white running down on either side of her legs and for some reason it clung onto her butt figure really well, teamed with a plain white top as she held a hoodie in her hand. " What are we watching?" She asked plopping down in the empty space between taehyung and jimin. Jungkook lay huddled up to namjoon. Yoongi took up a single couch to himself. A table was placed in the centre with snacks on it. Hobi and jin sat cross legged on the floor leaning against the couch Vmin was on. As soon as she sat down, taehyung cuddled up to her. "Poor kid probably wanted someone to cuddle him but, jk is snuggled up to namjoon." She thought as she wrapped her arms  around his shoulders pulling him in for a quick hug. He smiled at her and then held onto her right arm with both his hands and leaned on her shoulder. " I couldn't pick one" namjoon said passing the remote to her.

" The kissing booth?" She asked earning herself looks. " Stop looking at me like that it's a story of two best friends and their love lives" she defended. " Go ahead" yoongi shrugged. " Yepota " hobi muttered at the sight of the female lead elle Evans. " That guy is like taehyung. Crazy" jungkook teased pointing at the second male lead Lee Flynn. " Atleast he's good looking. Muscle pig" jin defended. " That guy is definitely me" jungkook said pointing at the male lead, Noah Flynn. " You do realise that he's a playboy at the moment" she points. " Spoiler" jungkook buzzed her off.

Midway through the movie, she felt an arm creep up the hoodie she had worn a minute ago due to the drop in the temperature. She turned to look at the culprit a.k.a. Jimin who was looking straight at the television screen as his hand creeps further up to her waist. He looked unfazed as if he isn't doing anything. She tapped his thigh making him look at her innocently as he gripped her waist firmly. She pointed at the blankets on the floor near his foot asking for him to pass it over.  He bent and picked it up and draped it skillfully with one hand over taehyung who was struggling to keep his eyes open and Alesha who was petrified at his touch.

" Don't try me" she whispered fiercely as he sat closer to her now and shared the blanket with them. " I'm not scared baby" he teased in an equally dominant tone. She looked away she felt him lay his head on her shoulder as he slowly breathed down on her neck. " Jimin stop it." Taehyung whined. Jimin cast him a confused look.

" Jiminie pabo. This is her waist and this is mine" taehyung said taking jimin's hand off of his waist and onto hers. " Did you have to tell him? I was enjoying this one" she smirked. " But the hoodie...?" Jimin trailed off. " I'm wearing one too" taehyung answered. Jimin laid back into the couch.

" Don't worry bro. I won't tell on you" taehyung smiled reassuring the earlier dispirited jimin. " Too bad he's on my side" jimin neared in again. " Jin hyung is right here" she smiled making him stop in his tracks. She leaned in and pecked his cheek and lips and smiled as she sat back down. He leaned in his face and pointed at his other cheek which she gladly kissed.

" They didn't even kiss" jungkook sighed making them turn to look at him. " I was talking about them" jungkook smirked. " Why do you want to see them kiss shameless fellow" namjoon said placing jungkook on the other end of the couch.

" This proud brat" she muttered.  This time jimin's hand confidently held the correct waist. " What's with your waist holding habits?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity. " Hers feels soft and comfortable. Helps me gain control too" he winked at his friend. " Jagi~ the only thing that's stopping me from teasing you at the moment is my age and the hyung's" she smiled deviously. " Try me" he answered intrigued to know what was to follow. " You brought this upon yourself" she whispered. " Kookie" taehyung whined with open arms into which jungkook climbed into. They snuggled into the warmth of the other. Jimin on the other hand caught the Alesha who was distracted by the taekook duo off guard by tickling her and she gasped as she held back tears and laughter as she wiggled out of his grasp. She stretched out her hand and grabbed Jin's shirts neckline and his attention. " Hey stob it" he said pulling Alesha away from Jimin. Alesha wheezed to catch her breath. Jimin cuddled with jungkook and taehyung.

A/n: I know the plot has slowed down. I'll spice shit up soon. Rates, shares and comments are appreciated. Feel free to PM as well .
Take care love❤️