1

"Let's talk about a dokidoki love~"

    is the slogan of an otome game released last month.

    According to theory, games with this theme are generally only spread in a small area, and it is difficult to enter the public's field of vision in a real sense.

    But in fact, this game has swiped major social media at an outrageous speed with its excellent quality and storyline.

    Its success is not without reason - beautiful and girly cover design, beautiful and handsome character portraits, not to mention the use of gimmicky holographic technology.

    According to the game propaganda, gamers can even increase their spiritual power by playing games. Of course, this is the same as the promotion of bubble tea to nourish the brain. Everyone laughed it off. The propaganda is true.

    But even so, it can't hide the recent popularity of this holographic love game, and it's so popular.

    After 5 minutes of staring at the handsome DKs on the cover that make me want to fall in love right away, I made up my mind.

    —— Going to work at tm, I'm going to fall in love with a male high school student in the game!

    Although I have followed the rules since I was a child and pretended to be good-looking, I went all the way from high school to college, and then graduated to work. Like most people in this world, I lived an ordinary life that was too ordinary to be impossible.

    Anyone who looks at it will think that this is an ordinary girl without ambition.

    But only I know that it is not so.

    I am eager to challenge, like stimulation, hidden under the quiet and elegant appearance, is a heart unwilling to be lonely.

    and!

    The most hateful thing is that she is obviously a beautiful girl, but she is in her twenties, and she has never been in love yet!

    Thinking of this, I regret it even more.

    When I was studying, my parents always talked about falling in love after graduation. As a result, I never cared about the men around me. When I really entered the society and became a social animal, I saw a hundred greasy ways of men. repent.

    Only DK (boy's high school student) is the eternal god!

    God, there are so many handsome young men in the world, why can't you give me one.

    At this time, perhaps because I have been looking through the world recently, and I can't keep my spirits up for everything, my girlfriend took the initiative to share her recent spiritual food in order to make me regain my enthusiasm for life.

    ——The wordless name of "My Daily Post with DK"

    made many people discouraged, but I opened my eyes wide when I saw it, and there was even a suspicious blush on my face.

    Damn, this game plan understands my heart too well!

    There are only beautiful young people in the world who can't live up to it. This makes people have to play. So after hesitating for less than 0.5 seconds, I made up my mind to take annual leave from tomorrow!