60

"Astral slurry."

    When I first heard these three words, I thought it was some kind of mysterious creature or something, or an alien specialty in a sci-fi blockbuster.

    But the astral body is actually a person.

    Still a young girl.

    Listening to the meaning of Nougat teacher's words, she should be younger than us.

    You must know that there is a mysterious existence in the magic world - Lord Tianyuan.

    I don't know the appearance, I don't know the age, it is said that this Lord Tianyuan doesn't even have a self-thinking, but Tianyuan has created a continuous barrier for the entire magic world to resist the damage of the magic spirit, which has extraordinary significance.

    However, in order to maintain a long life and a human form, Tianyuan must assimilate with the so-called astral body every five hundred years, otherwise it will evolve into a creature beyond human imagination, causing unpredictable effects on the magic world. threaten.

    And that girl named Tian Riko was cultivated as a container of Tian Yuan.

    She was chosen as the "star slurry" not long after she was born. The whole meaning of life is to assimilate with Tianyuan, and then everything about her will be erased from the world.

    But just before she was about to embark on her own destiny and assimilate with Tian Yuan, she was pursued by two different forces.

    The first wave is the curser group Q, their purpose is to interrupt the fusion process of Tianyuan and the star slurry, so that the magic world is in chaos.

    The other wave came from a religious organization called Panxing Sect. Their members believed in Lord Tianyuan, and in order to maintain its purity, they obliterated the source of "pollution" of star slurry.

    Me: ... help, are there even half normal people above?

    But it is because of this that the magic world chose to send two first-levels to protect her safety and ensure that Tianlizi can smoothly merge with Tianyuan as a star slurry.

    "Such a thing sounds too strange." I sprawled on the table and complained.

    Wutiao Wu and Xia Youjie are already used to it. Although they feel that Tian Riko, who is designated as a star slurry, is a bit pitiful, as a qualified magician, there are some things that have to be done.

    "Don't think about it." Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand and snorted my head.

    I put his hand on my head and put it under my chin.

    ——It may be that Six Eyes needs to receive too much information every day. Whenever Wujou Shou encounters information that disgusts him, his first reaction is to filter it directly.

    Resolutely giving up and thinking deeply is a kind of self-protection.

    In this respect, he is completely different from Xia Youjie.