32

As soon as I said these words, Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu both hesitated.

    Forget Xia Youjie, Wujou Satoru, why do you have such a "squeaky" expression?

    I was about to sweat because of the icy pain in my stomach, but when I saw Gojo Satoru's expression, my blood pressure rose instantly.

    "Hurry up and take it off!"

    I tugged Wutiao Wu's sleeve fiercely, and he shamelessly acted it for me on the spot.

    "I see through you, is it hard to be hard if you can't be soft? People who get me like this won't get my heart!"

    If it weren't for this still on the road, I would have drawn my knife on the spot.

    In the end, Xia Youjie really didn't want to continue to be ashamed on the street, so he took off his jacket and handed it to me.

    I quickly took it and wrapped DK's black uniform around my waist, tying the two sleeves in a knot in front of me.

    "Thank you, Xia Youjun, I will return it to you after I wash it." After doing all this, I finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "You're welcome." Xia Youjie wore only a black T-shirt that was close-fitting, revealing the smooth and tight muscle lines that belong to young people.

    He looked at me hesitantly, as if he was struggling with something.

    "Are you..." DK was a little hard to say.

    I nodded solemnly.

    "Yes, it's what you think."

    "Fortunately, I met you, otherwise I'd be embarrassed to death."

    Wujou Wu, the young master who doesn't eat human fireworks, obviously didn't understand. His eyes were on Xia Youjie and I. Turn around.

    "What the hell, what kind of riddle are you playing."

    "I don't understand it with you."

    As soon as I lifted my leg, I was about to move forward when I suddenly felt that something was wrong, and it seemed to be even worse.

    Damn, why is it so violent this time... Could it be that ice cream has such an effect? ​​Damn it.

    I was embarrassed to move in place.

    Xia Youjie obviously guessed what happened, and also stood embarrassedly on the street with me.

    "I, I can buy it for you..." Poor Xia Youjun stammered.

    I couldn't bear to persecute honest people, so I decided to persecute Gojo Gou next to me.

    "Gojo-kun."

    "...What are you doing?" Gojo Satoru narrowed his eyes.

    Facing those bright blue eyes, I was unmoved.