7

Oh, it turns out that her name is Huacheng Meigui.

    I thought so, but my expression did not change at all, and I smiled and said goodbye to this Miss Huacheng who only had a relationship with one side.

    Huacheng Meigui's fall was of course just a coincidence, and I just happened to be pulled because I have always been deliberately looking for an "opportunity" to help others.

    Facts have also proved that Wujo Satoru's only 1% favorability rating is really not my fault, but the other party's fault!

    I helped passers-by consciously or unintentionally along the way, and I collected nearly 50 favorability points. .

    And the reason why I started collecting favorability points was a little bit stimulated by Gojo Satoru's very weak sentence.

    Go back to an hour ago.

    I left the carriage where Gojo Satoru was, and found a place to sit down.

    Although I can be tough in front of people, I know myself that I am really weak.

    If the magic world is at the level of Gojo Satoru, then it will be a matter of time before I sell my card and go home to grow sweet potatoes.

    Thinking of this, I, who originally planned to play casual games, suddenly became competitive and began to bang on the system.

    "System system! Is there any way to enhance my panel data?"

    [You can buy various skills in the system store. ]

    ... and this kind of good stuff.

    I clicked into the mall non-stop, and then the whole person was stupid.

    The system really didn't lie to me. The mall has everything from daily necessities to luxury goods. In addition, there are all kinds of dazzling skills.

    Each one looks cool and grand.

    It's just that each one doesn't look cheap - my eyes are dazzled by the string of zeros that follow the skill icon.

    But I have 500,000 in my card, it's not impossible...

    The system seemed to have guessed what I was thinking, and promptly reminded: [Please note that the transaction currency in the mall is favorability. Converted from the favorability points collected by the player. 】

    My eager hand stopped in mid-air.

    At that moment, I thought about it a lot, mainly because Gojo Satoru's favorability was only 1%.

    Immediately he was pissed.

    "Then what is the favorability value I have now?"

    Can Yuushi Ninja's eight points be counted?

    [Current favorability score: 100]

    "What?"

    Even if you count the last item, I only have nine at most!

    But the system was clearly not going to have a miscalculation in this regard, and it was quick to provide me with more detailed instructions.

    It turns out that the favorability value will generate different exchange rates depending on the person who provides favorability.

    So when I chose the high school of magic, Gojo Satoru was an important role in the dungeon of the high school of magic, and his favorability was especially precious, and the exchange rate was as high as 100.

    For the important characters of other dungeons, the exchange rate is only 20.

    For example, Yuushi Ninja for the second week, if I meet him again in the future, then his favorability will be exchanged for favorability points based on a ratio of one to twenty.

    As for the remaining people who have not left a deep mark on the world, such as Miss Huacheng Meigui, who I just helped up, her exchange rate is only one to one.

    However, due to the large base, I think hard work can make up for the poor.

    [Considering your current situation, it is recommended to exchange physical skills first. ]

    The system's suggestion is very pertinent. Compared with other fantasy skills that can almost madden Newton, it is more down-to-earth, and at the same time, it is cheaper.

    I picked from left to right, and finally chose a Taijutsu called [Gracey Fighting Technique - Elementary].

    Gracie martial arts, also known as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, is a fighting technique that is very suitable for petite women to practice.

    The most important thing is that this skill is now discounted!

    I looked at it, and you can buy it for only 500 favorability points.

    The original price of this skill was 1,000 points, but now, as long as I collect 500 favorability points within a month, I can buy it home at half price.

    This should be regarded as some kind of benefit provided by the system to newbies.

    Gratitude system.

    In this cold world, only my system still retains a trace of temperature.

    Five hundred favorability points, erasing the one hundred points that Wujou had previously provided.

    There are still 400 points left. Among them, I only know one important person, Wujou, and I will not consider it for the time being. Other special characters are not so easy to find. wool too.

    So I directly targeted those normal NPCs.

    Apart from being a little more troublesome, the favorability of passers-by is actually not very stingy.

    As long as you provide help and cooperate with praise and flattery, you can basically earn 10 to 20 favorability points every time.

    Of course, it is more troublesome to want to go deeper.

    But I never thought of catching a goat.

    Check your favorability—of course, cast a wide net.

    Whoever you are, please like me a lot, please.