92

Sugizawa No. 3 High School in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

    It is spring now, and the cherry blossoms planted by the school path are all in full bloom.

    As soon as the wind blew, the little bit of spring on the branches fell one after another, brushing the pink petals on the faces of pedestrians.

    Huzhang Yuren had no intention of stopping to appreciate it. He carried a shoulder bag and quickly ran across the path, all the way to the classroom.

    I shouldn't have stayed up late to play games last night, but I really overslept today.

    Rushing to the classroom on the spot, Kuzhang Yuren sat on his seat and gasped for breath, only to find that the entire classroom was in a very strange state.

    ——Everyone seems to be sitting in their seats honestly, but everyone’s expressions are vaguely restrained with excitement.

    "What happened?" Hu Zhang couldn't help turning his head and asked the classmates beside him.

    The other party sneaked up immediately, with the joy of sharing gossip with others on his face.

    "Don't you know? We're going to change to a new teacher. That bald guy who is so fierce is finally going to change classes and torture others."

    The male classmate showed a longing look on his face.

    "And I heard that a super cute teacher took over. I'm so happy."

    He couldn't help smirking at the imagined picture.

    Hu Zhang touched the back of his head, and suddenly realized that although the previous head teacher didn't like him very much, he himself felt that it was fine, so he didn't have any special reaction to changing teachers.

    While the other party was still smirking, Hu Zhang wisely pulled over the workbook he put on the table and started copying.

    After all, it was too late to play the game yesterday, and I forgot to write the Chinese homework.

    The new teacher came in at this time.

    The male classmate beside him had long since lost his voice.

    The entire classroom fell silent.

    Huzhang Yuren kept the pen in his hand and took time to glance at the podium.

    ——The pen in my hand stopped involuntarily.

    The knotweed looked at the direction of the podium with a dull look, the ink dizzy on the workbook because the tip of the pen stayed in the same place for too long.

    But he didn't pay attention to it at all.

    Huzhang stared blankly at the new teacher showing them a sweet smile, and began to introduce himself in a gentle tone.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Shikano China."

    "I will be your teacher this semester." The