21

When Wujo Wu returned to the high school, it happened to be in the afternoon.

    It took nearly a week for this mission, but he actually blew up the spell spirit the day after he arrived at the destination.

    It's so simple, so simple it's boring.

    But Gojo Satoru never treats himself badly. He spent two days in Osaka and bought a lot of souvenirs before he remembered to go back to Tokyo.

    Of course, he threw the ridiculously large pile of gifts to his assistant supervision.

    Anyway, the righteous path of the night moth has always turned a blind eye to his fishing behavior.

    But now Gojo Satoru rarely felt a trace of regret. The assistant supervisor came back slower than he thought, which directly caused the bunch of limited-edition desserts he bought in Osaka to still be in the other party's car.

    After a week of business trips, the refrigerator is already empty.

    When you come back from a mission, you have to eat a lot of sweets. Life without desserts is really worthless.

    "Ah...

    it's annoying." Gojo Satoru bored out a can of Coke from the cabinet, and opened it with a "pop".

    Carbonated drinks always come close.

    At this moment, his keen hearing caught the movement outside the door.

    It was Jay's footsteps.

    When Xia Youjie walked to the door of his dormitory, he saw that the door next door was wide open, and his friend was leaning against the door frame as if he had no bones. He always felt that his soul was about to spit out.

    "What's wrong, Wu."

    Xia Youjie actually wanted to pretend he didn't see it, but the resentful look in the other's eyes was hard to ignore. He took a deep breath, pretending that he didn't hear anything important, and went back to make up for his sleep. .

    "Jie, I want to eat caramel chiffon cake."

    ...I'm careless, how could someone like Wujou have serious business.

    Xia Youjie's eyes didn't change, he reached out to open the door of his room, who cares about you, I'm going to sleep, I'm very tired when I come back from a mission.

    "Jie, are you sure you want to do this?" Wujou Satoru pressed the doorknob with his long, fair fingers, and he said quietly, "I went to Osaka this time to grab the latest game CD, the one you said you wanted to play last time. "

    Xia Youjie: ! ! !

    "I don't have the caramel chiffon cake, do you want matcha Daifuku?"

    Gojo Satoru's eyes were clearly tied with white bandages, but Wen Yan still tried very hard to show a skeptical expression.

    "What, Jie, you actually started eating desserts? I don't know."

    "Do you want it?" Xia Youjie couldn't bear it any longer.