31

Although there were some minor changes along the way, the overall removal process went smoothly.

    In addition, he also gained the favor points of Yukimura classmates.

    I took the initiative to exchange contact information with Seiichi Yukimura, and told him to notify me in time if there was any abnormality in his body.

    The spell spirit on him is really strange. This kind of spell spirit that appears against a single person is very rare. Even if he has extremely intense negative emotions, it is still difficult for ordinary people to have such a strong spell power.

    I deliberately kept an eye on it.

    After all this, I finally relaxed, raised my hand to shake off the mucus from the spell, and put it back in the bag.

    And just as I bowed my head to sort out, Mr. Sanwei put away the [account].

    "...No, wait, Mr. Sanwei!"

    I suddenly realized the above and hurriedly said.

    But it was too late.

    Yuta Sanwei: ?

    Fortunately, Mr. Sanwei's tent was very clever at the beginning, and it happened to be stuck in a blind spot, and the group of teenagers not far away had already started to play tennis, and did not notice the three of us for the first time.

    Seiichi Yukimura did not expect that he would meet his teammates as soon as he recovered, and his turbulent mood gradually calmed down. After he took the initiative to greet me, he walked towards the teammates.

    "Huh? Minister!"

    "Aren't you in Kanai General Hospital, why are you here?"

    "I just said I saw the Minister!" Akira Kirihara shouted excitedly.

    Sanada is not a deputy minister. Although he didn't know what happened, he was keenly aware of the changes in Yukimura almost immediately.

    "Yukimura, you..."

    He hesitantly put down the tennis racket in his hand.

    I looked at Yukimura who was surrounded by teammates from a distance, but did not follow.

    I can imagine that this must be a very beautiful scene. After all, there is nothing in the world that makes people feel happier than what is lost.

    Everything is perfect here, and the dreams and life in the future will be left to themselves.

    "Wait, Luye-sang!" The boy standing in the middle of the crowd seemed to notice that I was about to leave, and shouted in my direction with a rare gaffe.

    The members of the tennis club who surrounded him and asked questions followed the sound.

    In the face of those curious or doubtful gazes, I did not choose to walk over.

    "Goodbye!"

    "Be healthy in the future!" I smiled and waved in his direction.