57

So tired.

    I yawned, trying not to let myself fall asleep for a second.

    The light from the TV flickered on my face, and I leaned against the glass's shoulder.

    It's more sleepy than a dog.

    As for why Jie hasn't come back yet, it's past eleven o'clock in the middle of the night.

    I felt a little cold and couldn't help but shrank my legs under the blanket.

    Just as he was about to move the blanket on his body to the glass, Gojo Satoru, who was sitting next to him, also shouted that it was so cold, so he lifted a little blanket and got in.

    "Hmm." Nitro, who was sleepy next to me, was squeezed out a little and woke up instantly.

    The blanket in my room is big enough for my personal hobby, but Gojo Satoru, do you really think you are a kitten!

    You are almost 1.9 meters tall, is it appropriate for you to squeeze in!

    I was wrapped in a blanket and tried to escape some white-haired claws with Nitro, only to be dragged back.

    "I want to cover it too." Gojo Satoru complained.

    "No, no, you go out!" I reached out and pushed Wujo Satoru's shoulder.

    Glass was frantic beside me: "What are you doing, you, the cold wind is pouring in!"

    "Yeah!" I was squeezed to the side.

    Just when the scene was in chaos, there were two soft clicks from the glass on the side.

    "Huh?" The three of us turned our heads in unison.

    "Jie!?" I jumped up in surprise and opened the window for him, the cold wind blowing in my face made me close my eyes.

    Xia Youjie swiftly turned in, and then closed the window with his backhand.

    Cold winter day isolated.

    "Did it go well?" Wujou said suddenly and thoughtlessly.

    Xia Youjie walked over and gave him a high-five: "Smooth."

    Why these two guys laughed so treacherously reminded me of Senior Song Ji's comment.

    - are not good birds.

    ...It must be that Xia Youjie flipped through the window too naturally and gave me this illusion.

    Nitro didn't care about this side at all, she got up super happy to warm up the pizza.

    "Finally back, I'm starving to death."

    "Jie, do you know how long we've been waiting for you!"

    Xia Youjie tilted her head and smiled, "I'm sorry, but luckily I didn't miss Christmas Eve."