65

Gojo Satoru may have just woken up, and his mind is not very clear.

    When he heard what I said, he shuddered obviously, and there was a hint of imperceptible panic on his face.

    "Pfft."

    My laughing muscles seemed to be resurrected just now.

    "

    Hahahahahahahaha." Xia Youjie, who had just come out of the bathroom with water droplets on her face, looked at me blankly as I collapsed on the bed and hammered the mattress.

    Gojo Satoru gritted his teeth and jumped up to fight me to the death.

    "Come on." I raised the razor threateningly at him.

    "Shino China!"

    Gojo Satoru could one day be so angry that I would call out his full name.

    This is a milestone progress.

    I was moved to hold the innocent Xia Youjie passing by: "I did it."

    Xia Youjie: ?

    I didn't understand it, but I was shocked.

    The last Wujo Satoru's beard was shaved by himself in the bathroom, and I sneered at his rude behavior.

    I ordered a random meal to be delivered, and after a good night's sleep, I clearly felt that my appetite had also improved.

    It was so hard, and the result of a severe lack of sleep was that I felt my worldly desires were waning.

    I haven't touched the gamepad in my room for about three months, and it's probably all greyed out by now.

    Xia Youjie's appetite was even worse than mine. Except for two mouthfuls of soup, he hardly touched his chopsticks.

    Only Gojo Satoru was still adding sugar cubes to his black tea with a serious face.

    "With us, there is no lower limit and you don't need to open it." I glanced at him.

    One of the big reasons for Wujou's dependence on sweets is that sweets are high in calories and can quickly make up for daily losses.

    "Ah, this." Wutiaowu blinked, "I'm used to it."

    I didn't say anything, but turned to ask Xia Youjie: "I ordered mints from the Internet before and put them in your dormitory. Have you tasted it, how does it taste."

    "Yeah." He nodded at me with a smile.

    "It's better than last time, sugar is very useful."

    "That's good."

    I lowered my head and drank the soup pretending not to realize anything, but my fingers on the handle of the spoon tightened unconsciously.

    - Xia Youjie is lying.

    He never ate the mints I bought him.