23

Unexpectedly upright, Hibaraki Komi.

    So the way to attack you is to fight with you.

    It's really ingenious, and it sounds like it will definitely pay attention to orphans.

    It seems that the little angel Sawada Tsunayoshi gave me the illusion of a blind eye, and Bingsheng's strategy characters don't seem to be very normal.

    My mind was instantly balanced.

    Skylark seems to like to be alone, he seemed to finally notice that there were three people here at the same time, and frowned in dissatisfaction.

    His icy gaze turned to Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was lying on the side and was also shot.

    "Are you gathering? Herbivore."

    "Eh? Hibari-senpai, I... I don't have it. I'll go back to class now."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi seemed to be afraid of Hibari Kyouya. After returning the curse tool in his arms to me, he turned his head nervously and was about to leave.

    Before leaving, he waved goodbye to me timidly.

    ……so cute.

    I couldn't help laughing and waved at him.

    Then in the next second, Sawada Tsunayoshi stumbled on his left foot and fell with a thud.

    I was amazed.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's face turned red again, as if he was too ashamed, he clumsily got up, and ran crookedly into the distance.

    I always felt that he would fall again, and I couldn't bear to watch it again.

    "Be careful on the road, Sawada-san!"

    Hibari's icy gaze swept towards me, I pretended not to see it, and jumped up the wall.

    "Sorry, sorry, I'm gone, goodbye!"

    I always felt that Hibari Kyoumi was about to stop doing it again, and quickly chose to leave this bloody school immediately.

    The skylark stood on the spot, and the cold phoenix eyes quietly watched my back.

    It was not until he left Bingsheng Middle School that the feeling of being on his back disappeared.

    "Huh..." I relaxed a little, bought some desserts on the street as souvenirs, and returned to Tokyo overnight.

    Woohoo, it's really scary outside, I have to stick with the glass to get better.

    Fighting a lark is certainly not without merit.

    The most obvious thing is that my intermediate martial arts proficiency has risen by 10%.

    You must know that the intermediate level is much more difficult to advance than the beginner level.

    Although I ran a long way this time, I also gained more than 1,000 favorability points and 15% skill proficiency. No matter how I look at it, I earned it.