55

Gojo Satoru slammed the door arrogantly.

    "Sanwei, I don't have time to listen to your clichés."

    He pulled down his sunglasses, and his six blue eyes stared at this auxiliary supervisor with pressure.

    "Who the hell sent Qianna's mission to her?"

    Even though he was accustomed to Gojo Satoru's usual domineering appearance, Yuta Sanwei was still in a cold sweat at the rare real anger of the other party.

    "Enlightenment." Xia Youjie was sitting on the chair beside the bed in a daze, when he saw this, he said.

    "He really doesn't know."

    Gojo Satoru blinked and sneered.

    Sanwei Yuta stood up: "This time it should be a mistake in intelligence..."

    "Mr. Sanwei, can I trouble you to go out for a while, I have something to tell Wu."

    Xia Youjie's tone was calm, but Sanwei felt that the other party was already there . On the verge of breaking out.

    "Okay." He was silent for a moment, then stood up and picked up his jacket.

    "Please." He closed the door.

    Gojo Satoru pulled a chair and sat down beside the bed.

    "Is it serious?" He stretched out his hand and tried to tug at the girl's face as usual, but the next second he touched the tender skin, he gave up and just touched it lightly.

    "It's not an accident this time."

    "If it's an accident, it's too frequent."

    "So it's against me or against you."

    "No one is going to shoot this guy." It was like Sending a killer to assassinate a neighbor's two-month-old puppy is purely sick behavior.

    "Not necessarily." Xia Youjie pressed his knuckles.

    Wujo Satoru rested his chin with one hand, and the other hand couldn't help but tug at the end of the girl's hair, "If you hadn't arrived in time..."

    Xia Youjie shook his head: "Qiannai got rid of it by himself, and now he's just losing his strength."

    "Eh?"

    "Is that so? I can't see it, is it secretly getting stronger?" Instead of threatening Yuta Sanwei before, he poked Shikano China in the face with great interest.

    "Hmm." The girl lying on the bed mumbled uncomfortably.

    "But I told the outside world that the curse spirit was eliminated by me. There is a problem with this mission. The less people notice Qianna now, the safer she will be."

    "I'm not stupid." It's not over.

    "What is this?" Wujou Satoru, who was playing happily, suddenly seemed to notice something, tilted his head and squinted at the thing in Xia Youjie's hand.