15

Just when I was so anxious that I was about to sweat, a hand suddenly stretched out beside me.

    It's summer oil.

    His fingers were dry and steady, and he helped free the bear hairpin from my head in three or two strokes.

    "Thank you."

    I took the hairpin a little embarrassed and pinned it back to my hair.

    "Let's go."

    "Mmmm."

    Xia Youjie and I kept walking to the dormitory in a state of being in tandem, and the two of them were speechless all the way.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, I, who was walking behind, couldn't help dragging out the panel and glanced at it quietly.

    [Gracey's Fighting Technique - Elementary] (Current Proficiency: 50%)

    Good guy.

    It went up by 20% in the afternoon.

    I performed on the spot with tears in my eyes.

    "Xia Youjun."

Xia Youjie , who was walking in front with his pockets in his pockets, paused, turning his face halfway to look at me.

    "Huh? What's the matter."

    "Thank you Xia Youjun today. If there is anything I can help with, please don't be polite."

    "Oh, this." Xia You turned his head, "This is really It's nothing."

    ...No, Xia Youjun, you really helped me a lot!

    My fighting score is now 50! Who can believe that I only had a pitiful 6 in this column of fighting a week ago.

    Even his physique has risen from the original 10 to the current 35, which is even more miraculous than a medical miracle.

    It's a pity that these can't be said to each other.

    Xia Youjie didn't seem to have received such a concentrated thank you before, as if he didn't know what to reply. Just when the two of us were speechless, he suddenly tilted his head and changed the subject.

    "Speaking of which."

    "Huh?"

    "Luye, you're not using taekwondo, right?"

    I nodded: "Ah, no, it's just that the sparring partner was a taekwondo coach, and I practiced Gracie martial arts."

    "Well, I know that, it's a kind of jiu-jitsu."

    Xia Youjie's mouth curled up: "It's really suitable for girls to practice, but I'm often not in high school, you can also look for glass later."

    He paused for a while , seems to be thinking about something, but he quickly said to me with certainty: "Glass should be willing."     "

    ...Glass     ?

    " She is the only girl other than me in the first year of high school, and she and I live on the same floor.     

So after saying goodbye to Xia Youjie, I first went back to the dormitory and dug out the small gift I had bought from a large shopping bag.     

It is a matcha daifuku from a newly opened dessert shop.    

 It's so delicious, I buy one almost every day and can't stop.     

Before coming to school, I bought several copies together to give away.     

Holding the delicate packaging box, I took a deep breath and knocked tentatively on the bedroom door next door.     

No answer.     

……not here.     

I have some regrets, so I had to put Daifuku in the refrigerator first, and the Xiayou share, which can be given to him in class tomorrow.    

 ... As for Gojo Satoru, let's talk about it.    

 I refuse to think about it now.     

It wasn't until I washed up and lay on the bed that I finally relaxed.     

Before going to bed, I couldn't help but drag the panel out and look around.

    ——The steadily rising value makes people happy.

    This means that I am one step closer to beating Gojo Satoru.

    After the proficiency of [Gracey's Fighting Technique - Beginner] reaches 100%, I can continue to purchase subsequent intermediate skills in the system store.

    If the favorability value is enough, it can be exchanged for more powerful and cool skills.

    However, it is still a bit difficult in terms of my current savings. Just [Gracey Fighting Technique - Intermediate] requires 2,000 favorability points, which is still at a half price discount.

    And now I only have nearly 300 favorability points left... It's a long way to go.

    Before closing the panel melancholy, I glanced at the favorability interface subconsciously.

    【The Nocturne Righteous Path: 25%】

    【Reiko Kusagami: 35%】

    ……
【Gojou:1%】

    【Xia Youjie: 25%】

    ……

    Wait!

    Xia Youjie's favorability rating is 25%? !

    When did this happen? !