112

Although Xia Youjie said so, we didn't get to see the movie the next day.

    I don't even know exactly when he left that night, it was like a delusion I was half-awake.

    Xia Youjie has suddenly become very busy since that day, coming and going in a hurry.

    In two full weeks, I only saw him twice in high school.

    One time, Xia Youjie even left me a hurried back. He seemed to be too tired or focused on something else, and he didn't even notice that I was standing not far away.

    Another time I met him face to face - Xia Youjie's expression was cold and solemn, anger and anger were entangled in his eyebrows, as if he had changed a person, his face was pale, and his eyes were blue.

    "Why haven't you slept so late?" His tone was very calm, as if everything was business as usual. If it weren't for the smell of blood that couldn't be ignored, I would almost believe that he just happened to have a heavy task.

    "Where have you been?" I took two steps and stared suspiciously at his black uniform, trying to analyze the owner of the blood.

    "Ah, mission." Xia Youjie stepped back uncomfortably.

    But what mission would have so much blood? Obviously the curse spirit will not bleed.

    I wanted to ask clearly, but looking at his tired face, I didn't want to be aggressive, so I just pursed my lips and asked him.

    "When did you watch the movie you mentioned last time?"

    Xia Youjie was stunned, as if he didn't expect that I would suddenly mention this.

    His face changed several times, and at a certain moment, I even suspected that he was about to tell me the truth directly, but he didn't.

    But when I walked in, he didn't step back, but lowered his head and looked into my eyes gently.

    "It will be a while."

    "How long is a period of time?" I asked, frowning.

    "Soon, I promise." He gently brushed my forehead, leaving a series of shudders—Xia Youjie didn't know where he had gone before, and his fingers were as cold as ice.

    I nodded in a muffled voice: "I'll wait for you for a week at most, it won't be until the expiration date."

    Xia Youjie couldn't help laughing, he nodded, withdrew his hand, and walked back into the night.

    "Be safe," he told me.

    "You have to pay attention to safety." I whispered softly.

    Then this guy really continued to disappear, and the dragon saw its head and its tail every day.

    From that day on, I never saw him in the high school for the third time, and I couldn't get any answer from the principal of the Noctuid moth. I was a little depressed and offered to take up the task, but was rejected by the chief nocturnal moth. .