82

Although the writers who have adapted to this world seem to be doing things other than their own jobs, I was still a little shocked when I heard the young man claiming to be out of step.

    After all, this is one of my favorite reasoning writers.

    Maybe because I'm not very smart, so I envy smart people, which is manifested in the fact that I especially liked to read novels related to reasoning when I was a student.

    "Are you Edogawa Ranpo?"

    I asked proactively.

    "It's me, are you also chasing your reputation?" He looked a little smug, but he deliberately didn't want to show it too much.

    Although it was very different from what I remembered, due to the influence of some kind of idol halo, I took the initiative to withdraw my hand.

    "Ah, it turned out to be Lord Luanbu! I've admired the name for a long time, you can take this box of cakes." As a fan girl, I was very cautious.

    It was probably the first time he had encountered such a situation, and he actually withdrew his hand.

    The two of us stared at each other for a while without saying a word, before the boy coughed loudly and went to the checkout with the cake box in his arms.

    [Edogawa Ranpo favorability is turned on]

    [Current favorability: 15%]

    As expected of the master Ranpo from another world, even his back reveals his crush on the IQ of others.

    Wait a minute, why did I start calling Mr. Huanbu, a middle-of-the-roader, too.

    Immediately affected, I fell into deep thought.

    I can only say that this dessert shop is worthy of my main recommendation. Although I couldn’t get the signature lemon cheesecake, when I walked out of the store, both hands were full.

    Just as I was about to go to the supermarket to meet Xia Youjie, I suddenly heard a familiar voice from a young man.

    "Hey!"

    I turned my head and saw Edogawa Ranpo holding a pink paper bag exactly like mine, and said confidently.

    "As my fan, Lord Luanbu decided to give you a benefit."

    "Huh?" I was at a loss.

    Are you going to give me a signed version of the novel? I was suddenly a little excited.

    "It's up to you to send Lord Luanbu back to the Armed Detective Agency."

    Me:......

    "What kind of expression did you have? Just take away the thoughts in your head, how could Master Luanbu not know the way home. "

    Me: ...... Forget it, don't think deeply, otherwise the idol filter will not be able to hold up.

    He took out his mobile phone and called Xia Youjie: "Jie, how long will it take you to be there?"