107

Looking at that face, I instantly put the plan of the cross-examination system behind me.

    Glass frowned, as if he hadn't had time to recover from the contemplation just now, and his expression was even a little serious.

    I clenched the sheets under me and gave her a dry smile.

    In fact, I was nervous to death.

    Glass was leaning against the window sill, and when she saw me wake up, she suddenly stretched out her fingers and rolled up the ends of her hair.

    I couldn't help staring at the slender finger wrapped in brown hair.

    ——This is a habitual action that she will make subconsciously when she feels anxious and nervous and wants to divert her attention.

    "How did I get here?" I reluctantly thought about a topic, and after I said it, I began to regret that the topic was too stupid.

    Glass was still going around her long hair: "Jie and Wu brought you here, but don't worry, you are healthy."

    She smiled reassuringly, and then walked towards me.

    "Home into the glass." - She held out her hand.

    "Shino China." I carefully took the olive branch that was handed over.

    "Just call me Qianna." Holding her soft and slender fingers, I felt an inexplicable courage fill my heart, and suddenly felt that I could be braver, go straight up, and get acquainted with Nizi as soon as possible.

    Nitro raised her eyebrows in surprise, but she quickly laughed, and with a relaxed expression, she brushed the strand of hair that fell in front of her behind her.

    "Nitro."

    "I mean, you can call me Nitro, too." She gave me a soft, cautious look, as if afraid of disturbing something.

    The enthusiasm surged into my eyes and nose in an instant, and I blinked hard, trying to hide it.

    "Nitrogen." His voice trembled a little.

    I cleared my throat vigorously and felt as if I could calm down.

    "Nice to meet you."

    "What's this?" I sat next to the glass excitedly, making a fuss sound.

    "...a...um...laboratory tool." Glass frowned, staring at the glass product with a very disgusting look, and then casually put it in the cabinet next to it.

    But I didn't care at all, and quickly turned my attention to the next thing.

    I actually don't care what that weird looking thing is at all, I'm just trying to find an excuse to talk to her.

    Nitrox took the things in my hand in disbelief.

    "This is a lighter." Her long and beautiful fingers touched the lid, and a faint blue flame suddenly appeared. Then she closed the lid again, the flame disappeared, and the small silver box turned lightly between her fingers twice. , and was then put into the jacket pocket by the glass.