40

Half an hour has passed.

    Luye still kept his ostrich posture, burying himself in the brown blanket and motionless.

    Wujogo had a big bag on his head and couldn't help reaching out and poking her back.

    The brown ball moved, then curled up even tighter, almost sticking to the door.

    Gojo Satoru poked again.

    This time, the ball didn't move.

    - She started to play dead.

    With a bigger bag on his head, Xia Youjie sat beside Gojo Satoru with an expressionless face, staring at the upper of the shoe, as if he couldn't recover from the shock that he was almost sent to the police station just now.

    "Enlightenment."

    Ye Mo Zhengdao glanced at Wujo Wu in the rearview mirror with a warning.

    The carriage finally fell into silence.

    But Ye Mo Zhengdao only felt that he was getting more and more headaches. Although his hairline was still thick, he couldn't bear such tossing.

    Having been the head teacher of a high school for so many years, I have never had the experience of going to the police station to lure people.

    Of course, the three of them were not really dragged to the police station, thanks to Yuta Sanwei, the assistant supervisor in charge of the finishing touches in the magic world, who was reliable enough.

    Ye Mo Zhengdao felt that he would never forget the surprise when he received the call from the other party in his life.

    "...What? Jie and Satoru were reported to the police station for abducting a female student???"

    This feeling of astonishment reached its peak when they learned that the object of their abduction was China Shikano.

    "Girlfriend, ah?" Ye Mo Zhengdao, like a bad old father, gave Wujogou an iron fist of justice.

    "... fiancee! Huh?" The plot was even worse.

    Xia Youjie: ...is the fiancée that Wu said!

    Ye Mo Zhengdao packed the three of them with a cold face and stuffed them into the back seat of the car.

    "Go back and settle the ledger with you!"

    Until now, I have completely understood what the synchronization rate the system is talking about.

    But it was too late.

    My wife, Shanyi, never thought that you are such a person!

    The sync rate will only be triggered after I use the skill and the proficiency is not enough.

    The duration of this debuff is about twenty minutes.

    Not too long, not too short.

    Anyway, in the 20 minutes when I felt like I was possessed, I said everything I should and shouldn't say.