56

Under the circumstances of my intentional control, the spell tool was simply withdrawn after being unsheathed.

    Maybe the reason why the system judged that I didn't exert all my strength, this time my proficiency only increased by five points.

    But enough, I insisted to continue to communicate with the system.

    【Apply to close the synchronization rate. ]

    [Testing...]

    [The current skill proficiency is 100/1000, the preconditions are met, and the synchronization rate is turned off]

    I was relieved, but at this time, I unexpectedly found that the side effects manifested in myself did not follow. disappear.

    【……what happened? ]

    [The effect of this skill synchronization rate will last for five minutes. ]

    [Players please relieve themselves. 】

    I endured and endured, but still couldn't hold back the tears in the end.

    Fortunately, the synchronization rate this time was not as high as the previous two, so I could barely maintain my composure.

    ——If there is no one around who persistently harass me.

    I couldn't even hold back the tears.

    "Well, Qianna, are you going to cry?" Gojo Satoru squatted beside me and poked my shoulder.

    "Ugh...no!" I choked.

    "If you want to cry, I can lend you a shoulder." He sat on the ground beside me and looked at me with one hand on his chin.

    I held back and ignored him.

    "You can fast forward to confession." The shoulder was stabbed again.

    I buried my head in my knees and said, "You think beautifully!"

    A hand suddenly lifted up my chin, and Wujogo's face suddenly came very close.

    "I'm the strongest. Think about it clearly. After this village, you won't have this store."

    My eye sockets tingle, and I don't even have to look in the mirror to guess that my eyes must be red.

    and.

    - Don't think I didn't see you holding your phone!

    If I can't hold back my confession, I will be secretly recorded by this guy and threaten me to buy him desserts for two months.

    hateful.

    I stared at the white-haired dk in front of me angrily for five seconds, then suddenly plunged into his arms.

    "Huh?"

    Wujo Satoru paused, but I didn't react and I snatched the phone away.