104

Fu Heihui noticed the uncomfortable movements of the people around him.

    He swears he didn't do it on purpose, but he can't control his eyes and brain.

    ——She covered her mouth and looked a little trembling, her eyes staring straight ahead.

    Teacher Xia You seemed to have misunderstood something, and bent down a little worried.

    They seemed to have briefly exchanged two sentences, but Fu Heihui didn't hear it clearly, only to see her shaking her head randomly and burying her head deeply.

    Gojo-sensei calls her Nana.

    It suits her name, and it's automatically reminiscent of a vibrant summer.

    Fu Heihui was a little confused by his subconscious attention and intimacy, which had never happened before.

    So even if he noticed something wrong, he didn't let himself be overly focused, but stared at the scene of Wujo Satoru fighting with "Kinjak" in front of him, trying to divert his attention.

    Then Fu Heihui realized that he was just distracted for a moment, and almost half of the teaching building in front of him was blown away.

    "Huzhang" has a frightening evil on his face, but Gojo Satoru seems to have not seen it. The smile on his face remains unchanged, like a cat, and he completely controls the scene.

    And he didn't know if it was his own delusion. He found that today's teacher Gojo seemed to be very concerned about his image.

    Although this guy is usually naive, he is not like today. It can be said that this is a battle that is more enjoyable than practical.

    Just when Fu Heihui was thinking wildly, the movement around him suddenly became louder.

    He even heard a forcibly suppressed choking sound.

    Xia Youjie was helpless about this, he half supported the person beside him, couldn't help frowning, and shouted at Wutiaowu not far away.

    "Wu, stop playing! Qiannai is not quite right."

    And just when he said this, the person in Xia Youjie's arms suddenly pushed him away.

    Qianna stumbled out and ran out. She moved very fast, but she was obviously unconscious, forgot that this was the rooftop, and almost didn't fall directly.

    Fu Heihui was originally standing at the back, the place closest to the edge, and his hand reacted faster than his brain.

    Only at this time did he realize that the other party's face was covered with tears, but the originally gentle apricot eyes were full of fear.

    She looked confused, as if she was struggling in some kind of predicament that ordinary people could not perceive.

    And the thin white fingers are pulling his sleeves hard, and the distance between them is so close, Fu Heihui can even hear the subtle choking and barely audible groaning in the other's throat.