99

I raised my eyes in surprise.

    Xia Youjie looked down at me and seemed to be in a good mood.

    He even had a suitcase in his hand, and he was wearing a black trench coat with a shirt of the same color inside, which looked like he had just returned from a business trip.

    "Eh? How did you..."

    I was about to ask him how he knew I was here, but quickly realized that this seemed like a stupid question.

    When Xia Youjie was chatting with me last night, he asked me about my plans for the next day.

    But I didn't think too much about it at the time, I just said that I would go to our school's celebration and do me a favor by the way.

    He didn't expect Xia Youjie to come over suddenly.

    Xia Youjie frowned slightly, as if I had been stunned for too long.

    "What's the matter? Is it inconvenient?"

    "No." I shook my head and laughed, "I'm just a little surprised."

    "It's so sudden."

    Xia Youjie smiled and reached out to help me put the cat above my head. The ear hoops adjusted their position.

    "It's cute."

    I blushed a little, lowered my head and adjusted the skirt, but couldn't help but feel complacent.

    Xia Youjie's eyes were always on me.

    I stared at my delicate lace apron, and frowned in distress: "But I have something to do right now."

    Xia Youjie raised her wrist and glanced at her watch, and said warmly, "It's okay, I'll be waiting for you by the side. "

    I was just about to tell him that I could find Gojo Satoru, when suddenly there was the voice of others calling for the knotweed.

    Probably too busy.

    Immediately, I didn't care about that anymore, and reached out my hand to point Xia Youjie in a random direction.

    "Then you can just find a spot, I'll go to work first, I'll come to you later."

    I waved at him, turned and ran towards the store, the tail behind me slammed into the socket of my knee.

    Seeing my participation, the other students were a little surprised at first, so I had to explain to them that the knotweed classmates went back in a hurry.

    "Will it affect the traffic?" I glanced out worriedly. Although the knotweed never noticed it, he was actually quite popular. I guess at least one-third of the people outside were running towards him. come.

    "No, no." They shook their heads wildly.

    "Teacher, you really underestimate yourself, and there will only be more people."