102

When Fu Heihui heard those two words, he actually didn't contact him for the first time.

    After all, in real life, almost no one would call themselves that.

    Even if there was, it was at least ten years ago.

    ——It is too intimate and too immature, and has long been abandoned by the growing self.

    There is nothing worth stopping, Fu Heihui thought expressionlessly.

    But that voice seemed to possess some strange power.

    "I just glanced at the guy with the same name as me,"

    he convinced himself, then glanced back.

    Just into a pair of black eyes.

    The other party is a young girl. Her face looks the same as the high school students around her, but she is not wearing a school uniform, and her dress is more mature. She should not be a student.

    These unimportant information occupied his mind at that moment.

    Fortunately, he didn't show any more gaffe expression.

    On the surface, he just frowned slightly and stared at each other silently.

    Fu Hei could feel that the other party's eyes were always reluctant to stay on her face, but she quickly reacted, took a half step back hastily, and hurriedly apologized.

    "Sorry, I recognized the wrong person."

    She looked a little embarrassed, and her jade-like pupils trembled uncomfortably.

    So Fu Heihui just shook his head, indicating that he didn't care.

    The other party left.

    Although it sounds weird, Fu Hei seems to really see something similar to nostalgia and love in the eyes of the other party.

    Please, that girl looks my age.

    But that strange familiarity still haunts my mind, all kinds of complex emotions come together, pulling, trying to drag myself into a summer that I am forced to miss.

    ...No, it can't be now, he still has very important things to do.

    Fu Hei stood there for a while, and then he felt the familiar calmness returned to his body again, he turned and walked towards the school.

    It was actually Xiaohui.

    I grabbed the strap and resisted the urge to go back and talk to him. I walked down the street in a state of despair, losing all my relaxed mood almost instantly.

    What followed was inevitable nostalgia and the shame that mingled behind it.

    At that time, I clearly said that I would take good care of him, but I broke my promise. Not only did I not take good care of him, but he disappeared. Maybe in Xiaohui's eyes, I might not be as good as Chen Er.

    Oh no, he doesn't see me at all.

    He doesn't remember me for a long time, so the eyes in front of him are so unfamiliar, even a little indifferent.

    Xiaohui has grown so big, I made up that face in my mind.

    The hairstyle is still the same as when I was a child, and the face looks a bit like Shi Er, but the temperament of the two is completely different.