3

[Character information]

    Name: Shikano China

    Age: 15 years old

    Height: 1 meter 65

    Weight: 50KG

    Features: black long and straight, dark blue eyes

    Constitution: 10 (ordinary person)

    Brute force: 8 (the level that the wrench has never won)

    Fighting: 6 (can't fight at all)

    Agility: 12 (fairly light)

    Combat Strength: 8 (a high school girl with no strength in her hands)

    Appearance: 85 (this value is a fixed value, the total value is 100)

    Charisma: 10 (Very rustic, covering part of her beauty)

    Intelligence: 10 (very ordinary)

    Perception: 10 (ordinary)

    Knowledge: 15 (I can see that there is effort, but it is not very useful)

    Special skills: none

    ... It's really ordinary enough , just like myself.

    This is indeed the case. After all, these values ​​are just digitized by the system on the basis of myself.

    In addition to his looks, he is an ordinary person who can't be found when thrown into the crowd.

    It's too heartbreaking and real...

    I silently smoothed the corners of my skirt, feeling an unfamiliar weight on the bridge of my nose, raised my hand to touch it, and found that it was a pair of black-rimmed glasses.

    But I'm not short-sighted. With the help of the reflection on the window glass on the side, I can perceive that my charm value is so low at this time. At least half of the reason is that the glasses on my face are too heavy and the style is super old-fashioned. of.

    Just as I was about to take these ugly eyes off, a system voice suddenly came from my ear.

    [Are you sure to remove the equipment - glasses full of wisdom? 】

    What is it?

    This is still a piece of equipment. I was shocked. After careful inspection, I was shocked to find that this pair of eyes actually has a name, which is called glasses full of wisdom.

    But this is just a white quality item, in simple terms, it is the whiteboard equipment that the system randomly equips.

    The only effect is to add three points of knowledge.

    There is also a note in the narration, after wearing it, the charm value will be reduced.