14

With a bright vision for the future, I followed Xia Youjie to the training ground.

    The training ground of the high school is very large and is divided into areas of different sizes, which should be adapted to different training needs.

    Because my fighting skills are small-scale dogfights, Xia Youjie took me to a small training room after learning about this.

    Unlike other training rooms, the floor of this room is covered with soft tatami.

    Even if you fall directly, it won't hurt much. Xia Youjie is an unexpected gentleman in this regard.

    I clenched my fingers nervously, and bowed to the other party: "Then please give Xia Youjun a lot of advice."

    Xia Youjie stood still and motioned me to make a move.

    After all, if he fights seriously, I'm afraid I can start the third week directly with a punch.

    "Huh—"

    I took a deep breath nervously, and my eyes slid from the tall boy's broad shoulders to his waist.

    Don't think about some things or not, Xia Youjun sacrificed his time to help me train, no matter what, you have to be serious.

    The size of the opponent is still too big for me. If I want to win a little bit...

    I slightly bent my knees, my right leg suddenly exerted force, my left shoulder sank, and my whole body slammed into Xia Youjiehuai. inside.

    "Bang."

    Unlike Reiko Kusagami's softer female body, Xia Youjie had no shortage of pectoral and abdominal muscles. I almost didn't hurt myself in this collision.

    "...It's hard, damn it." I muttered.

    Fortunately, my goal was not to attack his front.

    Xia Youjie's hand was already on my shoulder, and according to the understatement when he helped me with my luggage, I suspected that his next move would be to throw me out with one hand.

    I lowered my body, bent my knees and squatted down, hooking Xia Youjie's ankle with my calf and hooking it outward.

    Xia Youjie remained motionless.

    ... This is not right. I used to use this trick to deal with Reiko, and she would stumble a little.

    However, at the moment when I stayed where I was, Xia Youjie's left hand pressed down on my forehead, and then gently pushed back.

    The strength he used was not too big, at least it didn't make me feel pain, but I couldn't resist following his strength, "slap", and fell face up on the tatami.

    Woo...my food is good.

    It took less than three seconds from the move to when Xia Youjie easily subdued me.