88

One of the three imperial families, the Zen temple, has not been in peace recently.

    It is said that a curse master is eyeing them, and that curse master is the abandoned son who escaped from the Zen house.

    I don't know when this news spread on the black market.

    No one knew where the news came from, but it still spread like wildfire in the wilderness.

    Of course, no one believed it at first. After all, it was a Chanyuan, and the only thing they abandoned would be trash without mantra power.

    but no.

    The rumors quickly intensified, and even made a statement that this cursed master, who was abandoned by the family at a young age, harbored a huge hatred for the Chanyuan family, because her family was because of the Chanyuan family's prejudice against non-sorcerers. Discrimination, accidental death.

    - And the blood debt must be paid in blood.

    "Tsk, who knows, it's none of our business anyway, that kind of family deserves to be exterminated."

    "Hahaha, I really want to see the expressions of those people now."

    "Yeah, the magic world is in chaos. That's good."

    The cursers in the black market, wearing hats or cloaks enough to hide their faces, like hyenas smelling blood, spontaneously gathered together.

    "Get out of the way, don't get in the way."

    Fuhexier frowned and said impatiently.

    So the greedy hyena became the rat in the gutter.

    The Curse Master, who was still whispering, saw the famous Tian and the tyrant, like an animal seeing a natural enemy, he didn't even dare to say a word, and quickly left.

    After all, everyone knows that he recognizes money but not people, and his character is like flipping a book.

    Fuhexier took out a cigarette from the cigarette case and bit it in his mouth, but his brows were wrinkled, as if ten people owed him money and hadn't paid it back.

    He seemed to think of something that made him unhappy, and suddenly took out his mobile phone and made a call.

    "Hello?" A young and sweet female voice came from the other end.

    It's like the spoonful of syrup on top of ice cream, which softens people unconsciously.

    But Vuchcher's expression became even worse with the naked eye.

    "What you asked me to do has been completed, not to mention the curse master, 80% of the entire curse art world already knows that you are going to bloodbath the Chanyuan family."

    "Ah, thank you, I will put the balance on your account."

    He sneered . : "You owe me more than the final payment."