64

After a bit of jumping around, I sat with my back against Xia Youjie's side, kicking five Wu Wu trousers with one leg.

    Glass sat on the windowsill near me reading a book, I craned my neck to read, and found that it was a medical professional book.

    That's right, after all, she is going to take the doctor's qualification exam next week.

    "Teacher Night Moth, let's install a monitor." I thought that Xian Er could go in and out of the barrier at will because of the sky and the curse, and my scalp felt numb.

    "The high school is too big, it's very troublesome to install, and there are many dead spots."

    "Yes." I thought about it, and it seemed that it was not realistic.

    It's really unfair to think about it, the more irresponsible the more handsome the guy?

    "...Hey, if only Tsu Miki could come along too." Megumi can still have company, after all, I'm too busy to stay by his side all the time.

    Forget what I was thinking, Tsumiki has her own mother.

    I was just thinking about it, nocturnal teacher has already sent Fu Heihui back.

    ——He does have the talent of a magician, but the current spell has not been awakened.

    According to Teacher Ye Mo, I still plan to arrange a residence for him near the high school, and there are special people who will come to the house to take care of three meals a day. It is also very convenient for me to take care of and visit at that time.

    After all, several of us are still students, and we do not have the ability to raise a child independently.

    Hui's eyes were slightly dazed and absent-minded.

    It seems that I haven't seen Megumi's smile since I saw him this time.

    I couldn't help but sigh, but there was still a smile on my face.

    "Xiaohui, I'll live with my sister in the future. I'm not happy." I squatted down and put my hand around his shoulder.

    "My sister bought you a lot of strawberry bears! A room full of Megumi."

    "Actually, I don't really like strawberry bears that much!" Hui blushed a little.

    "Pfft, you can do whatever you like."

    "Yeah." Hui nodded, his eyes brightened.

    "Right." Huila pulled the hem of my clothes.

    I approached him knowingly.

    "Can you take Sister Tsumiki over with me?"

    "Eh?" But doesn't Tsumiki have a biological mother of her own?

    Megumi's eyes dimmed again: "She hasn't come back for a long time. If I leave, Tsumiki will be left alone."