100

Haiyuan muttered something I couldn't understand in a low voice, and walked out with a blank face.

    My five senses are not as good as before, and I can only vaguely hear a Nanami.

    "Eh? Huiyuan?" I shouted towards his back.

    The other party is weird today, I really can't put my mind down.

    "Are you alright?"

    I stood up nervously.

    But I saw the other party turned his head and bowed in our direction.

    "Seniors, I'm going to say goodbye first!"

    Then he ran away with oil on the soles of his feet, and his back was even a little embarrassed.

    ...ah, does he not like vanilla milkshakes?

    I sat down embarrassedly, bit the straw and took a sip. Although it was only the school's celebration, the machines for making milkshakes were all rented professional machines, and it was delicious.

    I took another breath in disbelief.

    He nodded confidently.

    It's really delicious. It must not be a milkshake problem. Haiyuan may have other urgent matters. I'll ask him after I go back.

    Just as I was secretly wondering why Haibara left in a hurry, Wujo Satoru's faint voice suddenly came from beside me.

    "...Nana?"

    "Huh?" I turned around and looked over with a puzzled face.

    ——Why did he start calling me Nana too.

    Hearing my response, Gojo Satoru instantly shrank his pupils, showing an unbelievable expression, as if I had done something to make him sorry.

    "Could it be that you are, the one of Jie..."

    "Impossible..."

    He looked lost.

    I'm really confused this time, first it was Huiyuan, then Wujou Wu, what happened to everyone today, have you been in the evil?

    Or is this some new type of curse?

    Just when I was puzzled, even Xia Youjie, who was next to me, seemed to be abnormal.

    "...Teacher? So are you a teacher at this high school?"

    His tone was not as resentful as Gojo Satoru, but it was so calm that it seemed a little weird.

    Thinking of the multiple identities I was forced to have, I scratched my hair in embarrassment.

    "Yeah, otherwise I'll be here for some school celebration."

    The tail behind me made me feel uncomfortable, and while I answered him, I pulled the furry tail out from under my thigh and held it in my arms.