17

After playing around for a long time, Ye Mo Zhengdao walked in with a serious face.

    Seriously, I've never seen anything other than serious on the other's face.

    If I hadn't known in advance that he actually had good intentions towards me, taking his class would have been really stressful.

    The course of the high school of conjuration is very different from what I imagined.

    I thought it would be like in the TV novel, taking out the super thick textbook that I have never seen before, and then started to teach some knowledge about the magic world that I absolutely do not understand.

    But in fact, the course that nocturne teacher taught us is actually the language, mathematics and English that all high school students will take.

    So simple that I can't help but doubt life.

    The next home, Riyazi and Xia Youjie, both began to listen to the class with a normal expression.

    Seeing that I didn't move, the house on the right hand side of the glass also took the initiative to move his book towards me, lowered his voice and said to me: "Luye, didn't you bring a book?"

    I: "... No. "

    I have passed away, and no one has told me.

    Xia Youjie, who was sitting on my left, coughed in a low voice and came over to me.

    "Sorry, I forgot to mention it to you."

    "It's alright, Xia Youjun."

    Mainly because I didn't expect this school to be so down-to-earth.

    Ye Mo Zhengdao, who was standing on the podium, saw the three of us huddle together, and suddenly reached out and knocked on the podium.

    "Dong dong."

    Xia You and Jia Jin immediately retracted their heads, and instantly closed their voices.

    Unsurprisingly, it's super majestic, nocturnal teacher.

    I also listened carefully to the class. The first year of high school was not too difficult for me. Although I gave it back to the teacher for two years after graduation, I have the foundation and it is not too difficult to learn.

    When I was in class, I kept listening to my knowledge points keep rising.

    Annoying, I couldn't help but take the initiative to turn off the system reminder.

    I heard it lightly because I had learned it before, but the state of the summer oil sitting next to me and the glass of the house seemed to be very casual.

    At any rate, Nizi would occasionally jot down some notes in a book, but Xia Youjie never took a pen at all. He rested his chin with one hand and turned the pages of the book with the other hand.

    Not quite the good student I imagined.

    I originally thought that Xia You had such a gentle personality, and that she should be a super-focused and serious scholar in class.