74

"Huh?" I hurriedly reached out to grab my phone.

    Wujo Satoru directly raised his arm, relying on his own strength, and used the other arm to wrap my whole body in his arms, pressing me down so much that I couldn't straighten my waist.

    I raised my hand to try twice, but couldn't get to the phone.

    "Gojo Satoru!"

    "What do you call me?"

    Gojo Satoru made a threatening voice.

    I'm honest: "I understand."

    "Hmph, that's about the same."

    This man finally stopped blowing his hair.

    A faint light of enlightenment suddenly flashed across my mind. I pondered for half a second in Wujou's arms, and suddenly tugged at his sleeve with a serious face.

    "Wu, can you give me back the phone?" After thinking

    about it, he added, "Please."

    I begged him to help me buy lemons from the vending machine 500 meters away. Like soda, he deliberately winked at him.

    Wujo Satoru was stunned for a moment, and his hands subconsciously let go.

    "Oh." The

    phone finally returned to my hands.

    Did this trick work so well?

    I was very confused in my heart, but I chose to move forward.

    "I want to go back."

    "Oh..." Gojo Satoru stared at me blankly, then his expression froze again, and he came to his senses.

    "No!"

    "? Why!?" I frowned in disappointment.

    He turned his head and put his hands on the steering wheel again, and stepped on the accelerator with one foot.

    "At that time...forget it." Gojo Satoru gritted his teeth and didn't say any more.

    He bluntly changed the subject.

    "Did you know that Jie has been looking for you too?"

    My hand on my lap suddenly tightened.

    ——In a trance, the blood of that day filled his eyes again, winding down from Xia Youjie's abdomen.

    His throat seemed to be blocked for a while, and he couldn't speak.

    "Hmm." I replied in a low voice, "but don't see each other now."

    "What a ruthless answer, Qianna."

    I cleared my throat and tried to remain as calm as possible.