103

I took a quick breath.

    "Who are you?"

    The knife in my hand was already shattered into two pieces by the lightning strike in front of me. I threw it aside, then raised my hand and grabbed it into the air, and another long knife that was exactly the same appeared. in my hands.

    The flat fingernails of the "Kindew" suddenly became long and sharp. They were black and purple, like the claws of some kind of monster.

    Not to mention the wanton black lines on his face and the terrifying pair of eyes.

    - This person is definitely not a knotweed.

    Fu Heihui, who was behind him, couldn't help but remind me.

    "Huzhu swallowed the super-class curse, and it has been parasitized. He is very dangerous now."

    I didn't look back, and I didn't want to worry about whether it was parasitic or not, and still stared at the other party's scarlet pupils.

    "It doesn't matter who you are."

    There seemed to be an invisible cold air rushing around in the bottom of my heart, and my back became cold, and even my voice became cold because of it.

    "Get me out of the body of Kuzhang Yuren."

    "Huzhang" showed a very strange smile.

    His voice was much lower, and he sounded like a full grown man.

    And every word he uttered felt like he was going to crucify me to the ground.

    "Yi, how dare you talk to me like that."

    "Looks like you've already chosen your own way of death."

    I resisted the overwhelming killing intent of the other party, my breathing slowed to the limit, and I forced myself into a state of complete concentration.

    The palms were hot, and all the fear and flinch left me for a moment.

    I felt cold and tingling, but at the same time calm.

    The calm voice of the system rang in my ears.

    [The synchronization rate is increasing, 30%...50%...]

    [The current synchronization rate, 99%]

    [Skill 2 is unlocked, it is in use, please pay attention to the impact of the synchronization rate. ]

    It may have said something, but I turned a deaf ear, completely immersed in my own world.

    The breath of thunder, that kind of devotion, desperate courage and determination to drive away all weakness and hesitation.

    I raised the knife without hesitation: "It's your way of dying." The

    other party showed a contemptuous and brutal smile.